Tuesday, August 5, 2008

And pulse it...

I am so excited... I got a job teaching classes again! I will only have one class of my own for now, but hopefully that will change in the future. At least I have my foot in the door. I have missed teaching so much. It has become such a big part of my life and I look forward to continuing. Going to the gym is one of my favorite things to do each day. I really look forward to it. The majority of my time is spent taking care of my little family... which I love! But for at least one hour everyday I get focus on just me... which I love!

10 comments:

Kris & Amy said...

That is awesome! Where are you teaching? I am finally going to go take the class to get certified on Oct. 4th. I'm so excited!! Please promise me that on your first day teaching that you will wear that exact outfit from the picture. Just to see how your class reacts. haha :)

dustin and jessie said...

Mandy, that is how everyone dressed way back when I taught aerobics! Except I think we all wore leg warmers too! So glad you got your foot back in the door! I never did after we moved from Nampa to Idaho Falls. . .

lenseigne said...

That's great! I need to take a class of some kind, I try to stay active, but I want to get in really good shape before having the next baby. After babies, I have never seemed to be able to lose the fat on the behind. My bottom half is way out of proportion with the top. I don't have a clue how to work those particular lower muscle groups, any favorite suggestions?

Aubree said...

This picture brings back so many good memories! Mostly just those posters on your birthday...this would've been a good one to use! You are the best, I'm so happy for you. I can't wait for you to get your fan club that you had here. And pulse it...

The Gardners said...

Yeah! Seriously, you are one motivated hot mamma! What kind of class is it? By the way, I love the picture of Richard Simmons' dream girl!

Heather said...

Way to go Mandy! I miss working my fanny off everyday. I cannot wait to start jumpin around. :) I wish I could take your class. You kick my butt! Congrats!

Bekah: said...

hilarious pic! congrats on teaching classes! you rock!

Kippy said...

Oh I still remember doing the "lighter version" of your class, and couldn't walk good for 2 days. Mountainside is missin out. Congrats to you though, you really are good at what you do. Oh ya, but what can't you do??

Jana said...

All I can say is I hope you look as sexy teaching as the lady in that picture.

The Porter Post said...

Congrats Mandy! That is so exciting for you!!! The hour a day makes a HUGE difference for me too! I love that "Boo-hoo" breakfast idea that Hailey's school is doing for all the moms'...What a great way to get to know the other mothers too! So great to see how wonderful you and your family are doing!!!