We made sugar cookies today and it was so fun. Instead of your "normal" sugar cookie, we decided to do it a little different. We rolled it out with our hands and mixed colors together. Think play-dough that you could eat! The girls had a blast and thanks to Kathy, we have a delicious sugar cookie recipe!

Working hard and having fun! And yes, that really is navy blue wall paper. I'll eventually need to do something about that, but it's on the bottom of my list of things to do.
The finished product.

This is how Hailey sits to watch tv. She is such a goofball. It hurts my back just looking at her.
Olivia came inside from helping daddy in the yard and this was the conversation we had... Me: Hey kiddo! Whatcha doin? Liv: Good! Me: Have you been playing in the dirt? Liv: No. Me: Oh, ok. What have you been eating? Liv: Nothing. Me: Really? Then open your mouth. Liv: Uh, I mean I had some chocolate chips... Is that ok? Me: That's fine. Liv: Yea, I had chocolate chips, they are so good for me.

10 comments:
So great to talk to you the other day. Your girls are a riot - Love them to pieces! I'm gonna have to steal the sugar cookie idea. That looks like tons of fun.
What a great Idea with the sugar cookie playdoh!! You could become famous for that idea! The cookies are so colorful and delicious, just like your girls! I agree with Livy chocolate chips are so good for me . . . is she my granddaughter or what?! I love Hailey's hair cut! CUTE and I sure do wish I was flexible enough to watch TV like that!
What a fun idea! Love the pics and fun to record your conversations you have with the girls!
Your girls are so fun! I love the sugar cookie idea! Perhaps when it cools down a bit here, I'll think about turning my oven on again...
Hey Mandy, you may not remember me, but I'm in your old ward and I am in the blogging world too, hope you don't mind me reading yours, but I'm going private so I wasn't sure if you had glanced at mine or not, but let me know if you want an invite.
You guys always have so much fun. So I here some really cool people are moving into your townhouse this weekend. Will you e-mail me when you have a chance because I don't have you e-mail anymore.
tiffanyrmatthews@hotmail.com
Mandy! You are such a good mommy! Even before I even knew you I would just see you outside with your girls and think someday I want to be a COOL mom like that! You seriously are my inspiration!! Thanks girl!
My kids would love to do that! Is it a special recipe or do you just food color any regular sugar cookie dough?
What a great idea!! I'll have to do that with the kids! You are an amazing mom!!! Good luck with your class at the gym.
Post a Comment