Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Livy's turn for school!

Olivia started preschool today. She was so excited. When we were walking into school this morning I said, "Livy you are so special." She said, "I know, I got to eat on the special plate this morning!" We have a "you are special today" plate that we each get to take turns eating on on our "big" day's! Today was Olivia's big day!!
All ready to go!
Daddy stayed home for a little bit so he could come with us to take Livy to school.
Saying good-morning to her teacher! Olivia was super excited all morning. But when we walked in the door to school... she wasn't too sure. Once she stepped into class, she was good to go!Hanging up her backpack.
She was still smiling after school. She said she had a great day and can't wait for her next school day.
At the back to school night they had the parent's write a message on the back of his bear. Then they ties the bear to the kids so they could be getting a "bear hug" all day at school.I can't believe both my girls are in school. We feel so lucky to have landed in the location we are at. The schools are incredible and right by our house and the gyms I teach at are super close too! I drop the girls off at school and go straight to class! It works out perfect for all of us!

5 comments:

dustin and jessie said...

Oh, Thanks for making Livy feel so special too!! I love her great big hapy smile!! You are such a great little family! Livy, you are so grown up, no fair!

Ashley said...

I cannot believe she is that old already. I remember when you were prego with her. She is sooooo dang cute.

Kris & Amy said...

I am so happy that you guys are loving it out there. You have the cutest family! And I must say that you are just looking as fabulous as ever! :)

Melissa said...

That's so great! I wish we could send Em to a preschool here... but I don't have $200-700 a month just floating around right now!! Looks like she had a good day!

the Painters said...

Gorgeous girls. It must be nice to have some time to yourself. i truly can't wait til Alec's in pre school....FREEDOM! Oh and Mandy, your arms look SICK! so toned!