We just found out this week that we are moving to Virginia... right by Washington DC! CRAZY, I know! Kenney has been given an opportunity of a lifetime. (I should say, has worked his tail off... not been given!) We just can't pass it up. He is still working at Boeing now his "customer" will be the CIA, FBI and NSA. And if he ever tells me exactly what his day consists of, he would have to kill me! Again, CRAZY! We are excited for this adventure and look forward to experiencing life on the East Coast.
I haven't been over there yet, but here are some pictures I found... BEAUTIFUL!




24 comments:
That's great news! So, do you think there's any way we can try to get together before you head out? I know you guys will be crazy busy for the next month... but if we can come help you pack or clean... it's really not that far :)
That is crazy! Congrats to you all! That will be an amazing experience. Will you be coming back to az at some point?
Holy cow! I can't believe that. Things will be so weird without you guys here! I am sure that you will have some awesome experiences though. Congrats! The job sounds great.
YAY! I'm so excited for you guys! You are going to be there for the cherry blossoms...so pretty! Let me know if you want any info about stuff back there. You guys are going to love it there!!! :)
Congrats Ken! That is awesome!April? That is soo soon! We lived (grew up) in MD right near DC. It is a BEAUTIFUL area and I loved all my time there. You will be in heaven with all their is to do outside with your family. What town are you moving to?
I am serisously SOOOO excited that we will be so much closer!! You better count on me coming to see you often, specially since Jason is leaving SOOOOON!! By the looks of the pictures you will find MANY fun and exciting places to go hiking!! How fun for you guys and your little family! It will be an experience of a lifetime!! Love you guys!
I am so excited for you and your family. I just got home from their on Monday make sure to take warm stuff. I'm sorry to see you go. It has been fun getting to know you. Thank goodness for blogging so we can keep up to date with your cute family.
Let us know if thier is anything we can do to help you get ready.
Tiffany
Congrats Mandy & Kenney! We are going miss you guys so much! It is going to be REALLY weird not having you guys around. Crazy!!! That is really exiting for you guys. You must keep in touch! I am going to miss your sweet girls! =0(
Congratulations! You will definitely be missed. Good luck with everything! The East coast is absolutely beautiful!
Jordan told me and I was so sad!
Happy for you guys and the opportunity that it is, but sad that we were just getting to know you guys :\
You will be missed so much!
If you need help with anything let us know!
I'm so sad! We'll miss you guys. I'm sure Brian is SUPER sad! But we're really happy for you guys! You better keep your blog up when you get there, so we can all keep in touch!
I finally told Emma today and she was just as heartbroken as I expected. She started crying and said, "But I'll miss her! She's my best best friend! Is she moving to another country?" I told her it's far away and we decided they'll be really good pen pals. Then tonight in her prayer she started crying again as she said, "Please bless Hailey to think of me every day when she's gone, and that I can think of her every day," and I think she asked Heavenly Father to bless them both with "strength," but I'm not quite sure. They are such good friends! We're all going to miss you guys so much!
Oh Secret Service stuff......woohoo, that's kinda hott huh!? No really, I am soooooo excited for you. I have been there, in Arlington visiting Amy T (Geitz) when she lived there and I took a train metro into DC and let me just tell you honey, it is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Matt's going to law school possibly and I HOPE he goes somewhere over there. I would LOVE it. It really is a gorgeous place. 4 seasons, the church is HUGE and there is soooo much to do. If you're ever bored, just go to a museum!
Um...don't really like to talk about this topic. I am super happy for you guys though! You deserve this! I think I might just have to follow you out there...watch out!! Mands, you're the best and Virginia doesn't know whats coming their way! Love ya!
What a wonderful adventure you have ahead of you!! Congrats on the great job.
Wow! No way, you were serious! I am super happy for you guys, yet kinda sad for us. We really will miss all of you guys!
So I really hate that you guys are leaving but I know it will be so good for your family. It's just so wierd to think of you guys gone.You guys have been there so much for us since we moved into the neighborhood and we really appreciate it.You better believe I'm having a going away party for you guys so lets plan a day that works.
What? This is so crazy & exciting all at the same time! Viginia is BEAUTIFUL! I visited there once and didn't want to leave! Gosh we are going to miss you guys, but what a neat adventure to take with your amazing little family! Virginia is so lucky!
We love you guys! We better get to see you before you leave!
Congratulations!!! It is kinda fun moving around. Whitney would love to move out east. I will miss seeing you when we come in town. Good thing we have the blog to keep in touch. Have fun!!
Tadd told me the other day... CRAZY! We briefly talked about that move too. Oh how the talk was brief. You guys will love it. Virginia is beautiful. Tadd grew up there for a few years. We will miss you this hot, hot summer you brat! Congratulations!!
So FUN!! Congratulations!! I can't believe it! You will have to keep blogging all about it so that we can all enjoy this adventure with you... but don't tell us about Kenny's job because we don't want him to have to kill us. :)
Mandy! This is so random that I found you! This is Tera, remember me from Rexburg? I have been thinking about you for a long time and trying to find you... I googled you and found your blog. Your kids are DARLING! It is so crazy and good to see a picture of you. I would love to talk to ya. What is your email? I am new to this blogging stuff and am trying to set my own up but don't have it ready yet. My email is mustlovefur@gmail.com. I know you are busy getting ready to move but just drop me a line sometime so I can get your email and then I'll email you back! Congrats on the move! Hope to talk to you soon.
Tera
It is going to be sooo weird with you and your cute family out of the ward- but I couldn't be more excited for you though. I am jealous! I would love to move near DC- I love it there! It will be fun to see all your posts from Virginia :)
Wow!! I haven't looked at blogs since January, and you have such a cute blog Mandy! I know we hardly see you now, so I guess we will have to visit you in Virginia! Congrats! I told Drew he has to call Kenney. Hope to see you in April:)
Post a Comment