Hailey had a Teddy Bear Picnic at school on Friday. Hailey and Emma looked so cute with all their stuff I had to take pictures! They got to take a bear to school and you better believe Hailey had to put a dress on it and bows in it's hair.
Olivia carried her teddy bear around all day say saying, "I wish I got to go to a teddy bear picnic." She had to be in the picture too!



They made place mats to have their picnic on. I was quite impressed with the artistic talent displayed on the place mat! Grandpa would be so proud! Her picture had mountains, rain clouds, rain, a tree with apples and grapefruit, a pond, birds, a sun, 2 ladybugs and a spider.

2 comments:
Me too, "I wish I could go to a teddy bear picnic", What a great day for Hailey at school, so fun to be so excited about life! By the way Hailey's primary teacher on Sunday said she gives the best prayers ever, and could really answer all the questions, she said she would love to snatch her up!
Oh, I'm so glad you got pictures of them! Cute!! Tonight Emma told me that at the picnic, her teddy bear wanted to hug Miss Kerley A LOT.
Post a Comment