Sunday, March 2, 2008

Desert Date Night

Awesome Elders Quorum President
+
Quorum activity
=
Super fun Date night in the desert.

This was such a fun activity. Big thanks to everyone who pitched in and joined us for this great night!
They set up Guitar Hero and everyone had a bast playing! Go Chelsea!
Tim and Kylee (Amber and her cute belly in the background!)
Jeni holding her Ned's cup from her dinner. She and Clint brought out Ned's for their dinner! I was a little bit jealous, just a little bit! What?... No ash crusted hot dogs for you? Come on!! (Behind Jeni is our 70" shower curtain screen they played guitar hero on!) Jeremy and Emily
Scott and Jana
Jason and Katie
Gotta love Jordan and his photogenic smile! Clint and Joe in the background.
Kenney and I

We really do have the best ward! Our ward is so laid back and just fun. Kenney and I have truly loved this ward. The people we have met and the friendships we have made are some that will last a lifetime!

7 comments:

Bekah: said...

ahh cute pics, fun fun! that was an awesome ward. we had a great time while we were there! its so funny that my bro is there now!

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

That was so much fun! I love our ward too. haha that guitar hero kicked my behind!

dustin and jessie said...

Good thing your ward has such a great Elders Quorum President who just happens to have a wonderful wife to have fun with and plan great activities! Looks like a good time was had by all!

Emily Weber said...

that was such a fun activity. We really enjoyed it! Thanks so much for sending that txt, if you hadn't, we probably wouldn't have gone! this is such a good ward, I'm going to be sad when we move.

Hiatt Family said...

It made me sad that I couldn't go. :( At least my husband wasn't afraid to go by himself, huh? It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. We will have to do another one sometime! That picture of Jordan made me laugh so hard.

http://ragdollclothing.blogspot.com/ said...

Everyone looks sexy

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

That was a BLAST! I know for sure now that I AM NOT musicly blessed! Oh well, we all got a good laugh!!