Monday, March 3, 2008

Good Night

Do you really think they get a "good night's sleep?" I love the many different positions I find the girls in when I go to check on them in the night!


Funny girls!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

That's too funny! I used to be a very mobile sleeper... my kids seem to be the same way!

dustin and jessie said...

When Hailey woke up Sunday morning, she said, "Grandma my head was hanging out of bed"! In these pictures her feet are hanging out, good thing onthe top bunk bed. Livy is so tired she fell asleep standing up!

The Porter Post said...

Those pics are so funny! Each of my kids have their own sleeping position,and I find them the same way every night...ever since they were babies, nothing has changed!! Anyways, I just got a message from Gina saying that you are moving!! I'm gonna miss ya girl! I really appreciate your motivation and support, you really gave me the BIG push to get certified, and have been an AWESOME example!!! Thank goodness for blogging so we can keep in touch! Let me know if I can help you guys in any way!! Love ya!

Heather Brown said...

Why are they so dang cute?? Holy cow!