Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tagged!

Alright Aubree... Here goes!

10 years ago: I moved to Mesa to play volleyball at MCC. We were in Spring Training, doing 2-a-day’s. So basically I would go to practice… get my tail kicked, go home eat and sleep then back in the afternoon for another round.

5 things on my to do list:
Really… Only 5?!

  1. Shower
  2. Eat Breakfast
  3. Get ready for Livy’s Party. Make Invitations, prep games, make cake, etc.
  4. Organize the rest of my house to prepare for the move. Thanks goodness I don’t have to pack! The movers are doing it all! But with my “anal tenancies”… I wonder how I’ll do letting other people pack my things!
  5. Spend some good quality time with loved ones!

5 snacks I enjoy:
Again… There are way more than 5!

  1. String Cheese and an apple
  2. Yogurt and cottage cheese… mixed!
  3. Kit Kat… mmm!
  4. Bagel w/ peanut butter
  5. Laughing cow cheese! Yummy.


5 places I have lived:

  1. Nampa, Idaho
  2. Idaho Falls, Idaho
  3. Rexburg, Idaho
  4. Cave Creek, Arizona
  5. Mesa, Arizona (That really is all!)


What would I do if I was suddenly made a billionaire: Dur da Dur! What do you think?! But a nice house, invest, major shopping spree, share it with family and friends and maybe… just maybe do something good with it!

5 jobs I have had:

  1. Bank Teller at Bank One. We were robbed a few times. One time by a very handsome fella!!
  2. Bagger at Albertson’s. Just so you all know… I was hand picked to attend a “bagger competition.” My manager had me take a few bags of groceries home to practice! Yea Buddy!!
  3. Another Bead Please! I loved that job. That’s where I learned to make jewelry… now I get to sell it at my dad’s art gallery! Check out his web site. dlyonart.com He’s AMAZING!
  4. Volleyball Coach. Again another great job!
  5. Group Fitness Instructor. I love my family at Mountainside! I'll miss them all. It’s hard to even call this one a job. I get paid to exercise. The best job ever.

5 things you didn't know about me:

  1. I taught myself to ride a bike without training wheels. (It was my brothers bike that was way to big for me) I got on it great, rode great… but couldn’t figure out how to stop. I used the huge tree in my front yard to stop me. I crashed hard and was black and blue from my hips to my knees and yes… everything in-between. Ouch!
  2. I have a lazy eye. I wore a patch up until 5th grade when my parents said that’s enough (thanks guys!) even though the doctor wanted me to wear it longer. My dad use to paint little pictures on them to make me feel better! He is such a good dad!
  3. I love gossip magazines. US Weekly is my favorite. I buy it every week. I never read the magazines… I just look at the pictures. I have never been much of a reader.
  4. I love a good game. I don’t care what sport. I don’t even care who’s playing. I usually refer to teams by their colors anyways. And I’ll root for my favorite of the two colors. But if the score is close and the game is intense, I find myself getting really excited and really into it! Like I was a fan all along! And I always get chocked up at championships. I am so happy for the winning team, I know they worked hard to get to that spot and on the flip side I can’t stand to watch the faces of the losing team. It breaks my heart that they have to loose. Because they worked just as hard to get there too! I know, I’m a dork!
  5. I am kind of a home body. I love being at home. If I stayed in everynight and was in bed by 8, that would be ok with me! Don't get me wrong, I love to get all dolled up and I enjoy a night on the town, but being at home is the best! There is something about the comfort of my home I love!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Great meme! You are one busy girl... and I imagine that you'll just get busier in the next few weeks! I don't think I could let people pack up my stuff... maybe a few things, but for the most part, I like to put it in boxes myself. Mostly because I throw things out while I pack. It's a purging process... you'd think that after 13 moves we would have no earthly posessions...

Aubree said...

So salt and vinegar chips with oreos didn't make the snack list...I'm a little disappointed. Thanks for playing the game!

http://ragdollclothing.blogspot.com/ said...

It's funny what happens after you have kids. I kinda became a hermit for a few months after Ash and it didn't bother me at all! Just to let you know I'm going to call you and force you to let me take your girls off your hands so you can get some stuff done and I won't take no for an answer! Good luck w/ everything! I love the purple (very hard color to find) you guys wore for Easter and am very proud of Ken- Tim refuses.

Marie said...

So fun to learn some new stuff about you! The Easter pics are great. You and your girls are BEAUTIFUL. I had great intentions on us all matching too - but I hate shopping so it didn't happen. Don't Worry, Hailey is already in the plans for Tate to Marry - how many years do we have to plan? We are so going to miss you guys!!!

Cisneros Family said...

I totally remember the bike crash, the painted eye patches, etc. Thanks for a walk down memory lane. Dang- that was forever ago. Good luck with the move! Sounds like a fun adventure.

dustin and jessie said...

You are one amazing and wonderful woman . . . so proud of you, always have been always will be!