Monday, March 31, 2008

Science Center

I finally got my girls back after being gone for another week. They were in New Mexico with their grandma and grandpa. They had a blast, but I was definitely ready for them to be home. Today we went to the Science Center with my mom and dad. We had a great time.
My beautiful momma and handsome daddy!
Digging for dinosaur bones.
I love this picture!On this one.. you are suppose to lift your own body weight, but the girls are obviously sweet talkers!Wheel chair races!And we finished the day with gelato.. yummy!

This one is the best... you throw balls into this nose and it sneezes them out onto you! I jump every time!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

How fun!
I wanna go to the Science Center!
Looks like you can do some really fun stuff there!
I'm glad you finally got the girls back.
I know you were having one LONG week without them.
What all did you get done besides the carpets? :]

Anonymous said...

I love the Science Center! They have different stuff since we went last, guess it is time for another visit :)
I am going to miss your cute family soo much! I can't believe you guys are going to be gone so quick! There is always the blog though, right?!

Aubree said...

I hope you didn't scream when that sneeze thing went off! I'm sure Hailey did. Cute pics...your parents are so awesome!

Melissa said...

So fun! I love seeing pictures of your girls with your parents... so, do you think there will be any way you might make your way to Idaho in September? :)

Heather Brown said...

That video was funny! Thanks for the laugh.. And I LOOOOOVE that pic of Livy and Dad... So cute!!! So when we hangin out!! I wish you guys would drive so you could stop in TN and see me!! Its right on the way!!! haha.

dustin and jessie said...

Science Center is fun everytime! We loved spending time with you and the girls: dinosaurs big and small, sneezy noses, and best of all gelato!!

The Porter Post said...

How fun! Your girls are too cute! So sorry I wasn't able to make it to your good-bye lunch today. Hailee's pre-school gets out during that time, and I'm still feeling a little under the weather. Anyways, thanks so much for everything! You've been an awesome example, and I appreciate you! Oh-don't worry about the cd's, you were so nice to offer, but I can only imagine how much you have going on right now!! Thanks again Mandy...good luck with your move...how exciting for your family! Keep in touch!!

Kippy said...

Mandy-I just wanted to let you know we were bummed we couldn't come to Aubree's on friday. I had to work of course, or we'd of been there! But I was just realizing today I think you guys may be moving this week, the 11th? So, we'll miss you and would love to keep in touch. Gotta love the blogs. And if you email me your address I'll send you an invite to my "private" and oh so awesome blog. I feel so lame saying that. kippyduffin@cox.net