Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter. Kenney and I just got back from Virgina after 9 days the day before Easter... so most of our normal Easter traditions were put on hold for a year, but we had a great day none the less! Hailey reminded me at 9:00 Saturday night that we hadn't colored eggs. Life is crazy right now, but I wouldn't have it any other way! Here are a few pictures of our day

(Hailey saying, I wish that Easter Bunny wouldn't put eggs in the rose bushes... doesn't he know they have thorns!)
Cracking her eggs to open them!
Liv didn't waste time cracking the eggs... she ate the candy right away.
Pretty girl!
Another pretty girl! I am one lucky momma!


Anyone who know me knows that I am a total dork when it comes to holidays! I love them. Because we weren't able to do much this year for Easter... you better believe we all wore matching outfits! Thanks for wearing a purple tie Kenney! This picture was taken before church. It's a good thing we got pics before, the after shot wouldn't have been as cute! My eyes were swollen from crying thru my entire talk in Sacrament meeting!

I love my family!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

You guys look so awesome! Sounds like you had a great holiday anyway! I hope your trip back East was a success!

Logan & Lindy said...

I really enjoyed your talk! You have always been such a wonderful friend to us. I will always keep the memorys of being on Bed Rest and you taking care of me! You cleaned my house, brought me LUNCHS, and many dinners, and many magazines to read and all the phone calls. You are seriously so amazing. So you were the perfect person to give a talk!!! We are going to miss you guys! You guys looked so cute in Church with your matching outfits!!!

Aubree said...

Cute pictures from Easters. I second Lindy in saying that there's not a better person who could have given a talk on service. You are the best example of it in my mind...hands down. You guys did an awesome job!

Emily Weber said...

those dresses are really cute! your girls are so precious and I'm really going to miss visiting with you every month! You're such an awesome person!

dustin and jessie said...

Beautiful day, beautiful family, beautiful messages in your talks, we love you all so much!

The Hill's said...

You guys are such a beautiful family! Gosh, we have only been gone since December and your girls are all grown up! Kenny better get his shotgun ready when boys start knocking on the door!

I wish that I could have heard your talks. I can only imagine how wonderful they were! Both you and Ken are such amazing people - amazing examples! We love you!

The Bates said...

You guys looked so cute on Sunday. I wish I was better at the whole matching thing. We sure will miss your good looking family!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

You did do a wonderful job on the talk.
And your outfits were so fun and pretty! All matchy :]
I LOVE l Liv's hair Sunday morning haha
I bet they were bouncing off the walls with all that chocolate and candy :]
How fun!