Have you ever met someone that you know the moment you met them, they would change your life forever? Well, I have! My dearest friend Aubree is one of those people. My life is richer and a whole lot brighter with her in it. Aubree is loyal and compassionate. She is sincere and generous. I am lucky and blessed to call her my friend. Here are a few reasons why I love this girl…
She is incredibly talented...





5 comments:
Mandy, Mandy, Mandy, you are too kind! Thanks for the shout out. I'm super glad that now it's totally official! haha Liv looks SO small in that picture from when we went camping. Crazy! Thanks for making my day! Love ya!
How FUN!! This post really makes me smile! Happy Birthday to Aubree where ever you are today! A quarter of a century, soooo young! We love you too and are glad you are Mandy's friend!
Mandy! How's Virginia? I hope all is well with your family. Miss seeing you at the gym. :) I'm glad we can keep updated on you guys.
thats awesome... i have found a golden girl friend too! her name is kate!! haha. i love having people like that in your life. cuz even though they are far away next time you see them it will be like you never missed a beat! happy birthday aubreee!!!
How sweet! I found my golden girl too. Her name's Kasey. I KNOW Heavenly Father puts people in our lives for a reason. I can totally see that Aubree is a perfect example of this to you. She's really pretty too!
Post a Comment