Monday, April 7, 2008

Olivia's 3rd Birthday

Olivia's Birthday is on the April 9th (The day we leave ) So we had her party this weekend and it was so great! She loves Care Bears and wanted a Care Bear Party. I thought, oh great. Wrong. It was a huge challenge to find anything Care Bear. But, I'm always up for a challenge so we got the job done! Everything turned out just fine!

SORRY, but there are a ton of pictures! (Consider yourself warned!)

The invitations
We found this little sweat suit at Gap, we thought it looked like a Care Bear so we had to get it for her! As you can tell, she's pretty proud of it
Savannah's fishy lips!Ashton knew right to do with a paint brush and paint... paint your toenails!The Cake

Olivia and Ashton

Maddix and Livy attempting to give each other a hug! Those two are the bestest of friends.

This is what happened when they tried to give each other a hug!

Olivia and Taylor

I think Lonna loves babies as much as Olivia!

Aubree Me and Katie

8 comments:

BAM & CJ said...

so cute! you did a great job at getting everything together. i know savannah had a bunch of fun. we'll miss you guys!

Jana said...

You are such a party planner!! I love Liv's carebear outfit, it definitely makes her look like a carebear!

Natalie said...

You always do the best parties and the cutest cakes!! I love the invitation. HAve a great time with the move and the change of life. YOu will have a blast!

The Mullins said...

You are such a good mom! I love the cake it is amazing. I hope that your trip goes well, and let me know if you still want me to design your blog and we will get it done as soon as you get settled. Our site is BloggerCouture.com I will miss seeing you when we are in town. Good luck

The Hill's said...

Mandy, you are so beautiful! I have to say that first because I have seen you so often lately! Thanks so much for inviting us to Livy's B-day party! Taylor was in heaven getting to be a Care Bear for the day! You are such an amazing mother! All the games and activities were so much fun & the cake was incredible! I'm glad we came!

Aubree said...

Those are the best 3 looking Care Bears EVER! (last pic) You're still planning on planning my children's b-day party right? Hope so.

dustin and jessie said...

Best Care Bear Party Ever! Olivia was so pleased that everything was just for her, and she was so cute hugging everyone and so excited about opening the presents ALL AT ONCE! Love you Liv, SOO MUCH!!!

Colleen said...

Oh my word Mandy!!!! You are all grown up! You are so beautiful and look like you are a wonderful mom! What a cute party idea!! I called the only number I had for your mom about a month ago and left a message, I think it was old number and some guy is saying to himself "Who the heck is this??" I am so happy you and Gina found each other again after all these years, and now I have the info I need to find your mom.(Thanks) We have sure missed our wonderful friends and I can't wait to call and harrass her. Our love, Colleen and Dave :)