The girls have been so funny at bed time lately. We tuck them in and then for the next hour or so all we hear is tons of giggling. Olivia will come out of bed and say they are sweaty and thirsty. I'm sure it's due to the wrestle matches going on in their room! Each time she comes out of her room she wearing less and less. I love how the girls have been bonding and becoming such great friends. Right now they are closer than ever... I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that they are each other's only friend. It's been fun to watch them together. (Hailey just came up to me and saw me writing this post and said, "Oh... you are so not putting that picture on the blog!" Sorry Hailey, I just did!)
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I love those pictures of the girls and I think it's absolutely hilarious about their wrestling matches. That's great that they're so close, even though it's to be expected.
Those are the cutest pictures ever. It looks like you are having a fun time. Your girls think they are sweaty now tell them just wait July and Aug. Thanks for your comment. We really miss you in YW.
Oh my GOODNESS guys! These pics are great! I love that you are having such a great time over there. There is soooo much to see and just so much culture. If you get a chance, which I'm sure you will being tht you LIVE there now, go to the Holocaust museum. Most amazing museum I've ever been to. So gripping and sad but FULL of details and just amazing. I cried.
Oh and of course the American History museum... OH and you gotta go to COSI, it's a chain of little cafe's over there and it is SOOOO YUMMY! Like totally your kind of food.
Yeah, you can say I'm jealous!
Awesome girls, sweet and sweaty! and Rosky dog black is priceless . . .
That is a precious post! I loved it! Your girls will remember these times down the road as being some of the best days of their sweet little lives together as sisters. They are so cute togehter! I hope my girls will be like that!
WRESTLE TIME!!! Maybe that's where Hailey got her loose tooth.
Post a Comment