Sunday, April 27, 2008

"I'm gonna marry my daddy"

Apparently this is how you dance when you're married.

Oh how I love my Livy! She makes me laugh on a daily basis. Sometimes to the point of tears... and I love it!

13 comments:

Heather Brown said...

My heck. that was hilarious... She was totally gettin down!!!! How cute is that!!!

The Mullins said...

Oh my!! I think she may have seen too much!j/k kids are too funny! Looks like you are having fun.

dustin and jessie said...

Looks like it's still a wild party when you go out for dinner! Kenney tries so hard to hold a straight face!! Cracks me up! Did I hear Hailey saying in the background that she needs to go potty?

the Painters said...

My goodness, you're gonna have to watch that one! So cute!

Melissa said...

So cute! Em has decided that she wants a ball when she gets married. I asked her if she was going to get married in the temple. She asked if we could have a ball in the temple and I told her no. She then informed me that she would only be married somewhere where we could have a ball. There you have it :)

Kris & Amy said...

LOL! Oh my...you better watch out for her when she gets older. Those dance moves are just the beginning. :)

gina said...

That was great but my favorite part was the little voice in the background... I have to go potty!

the Painters said...

I LOVE Hailey's laugh in the background. SUCH a cute giggle! And of course your laugh Mandy is so infectious.

Aubree said...

There is only one place that she could have learned something like that...enough said. Love the laughs, nothing beats a good laugh. I really do miss that little one and her unexpectedness!

The Hill's said...

TOO FUNNY! Taylor watched the video with me and kept saying, "Crazy Livy!" Thanks for the fun! Miss you guys!

The Porter Post said...

Wow Mandy, she's got some moves!! That was hilarious!

The Bates said...

That is so cute! Watch out for that girl in a few years! Looks like you guys are having fun.

Jana Adams said...

She is too funny...I love it!! We miss you guys!!! How is everything going? I had someone make Brinlee's cake, I was so happy with how it turned out!! Keep in touch!!