Monday, April 7, 2008

We're off...

The movers are packing up our home as we speak. We fly out on Wednesday and will be in corporate housing until we find a place to call home! Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. We will miss you all terribly. We will keep everyone updated! Gotta love the blog! We will more than likely be without our computer for the next little while (possibly 2 months) It might be a while for an update.
So... goodbye for now... until we meet again!!

12 comments:

Bekah: said...

wow!!! are you serious?!?! that all happened sooo fast! good luck mandy! i hope you love it there and make lots of good friends!

Jana said...

Whoa baby, you blogged it up today! I guess you had to do something while the packers were boxing up your life! Oh my gosh, we are going to miss you guys so much! Emma will be beside herself and we might actually have to CALL friends to play with instead of having a perfect built-in best friend right there! Poor girls...but on a happy note, we are so excited for you! I'm jealous that you're going somewhere with beautiful GREEN trees and four seasons!!! Awesome!!

Cisneros Family said...

Good Luck Mandy and Family! What a fun adventure. We wish you the best.

The Hill's said...

Mandy - We sure love you guys! Hope you have a safe travel and we look forward to hearing how you guys are doing! Thanks for letting us stop by and visit with you guys last night! We had a lot of fun - especially Taylor! It's makes me sad to think that she won't get to laugh with your girls as often now :( But we are coming out there sometime so at least it won't be never!

Kris & Amy said...

Good luck!! :) You are going to LOVE living there...I am so jealous! I am hoping to go out there to visit within this next year so I'll be calling you! Love ya!

The Bates said...

Good luck! Your family will be missed!

Jason and Katie Ernst said...

So it's Wednesday and I know you are flying right now and it's weird knowing you guys are gone. I'm so use to you being so close and the girls playing together or if we need something we could just call each other. We had such a fun time with Livy yesterday I will have to give you the pictures we took. The girls are just to cute and they are such good friends. We wish you luck but we will for sure keep in touch and we will see you in Aug.

Aubree said...

I think it's safe to say that no words could express all that you have done for me. Thanks for being the best friend that you are time and time again. Super special to me. Your family will definitely be missed. Tiggle Tuesdays may be a little lonely for awhile, but I'm already looking forward for a trip soon to come!

gina said...

Mandy!!! I'm so happy to get reconnected with you! For some reason I was expecting to see the 12 year old girl I remember! You are so beautiful and your little girls are adorable! I can't wait to read more! See ya, Gina

dustin and jessie said...

Ok, so this post makes me want to cry and cry and cry and cry . . . but I can't cause I told you to be brave and love the new adventure, so we will have to too!

Ashton & Co. said...

Mandy!
How on earth did you find me? This is crazy! How are you? What have you been up to? Where are you moving too? Where have you been? So many questions!!! Your girls are SO cute! Aren't girls fun! Wow this is so amazing. I just started blogging 2 weeks ago! PLEASE write back when you get settled in your new place- my email is jmstpa@msn.com and phone is 208-356-7226. I'd love to catch up! Take care and thanks for writing!

Michele Tyler said...

What an exciting adventure for your family! You will be missed. Good luck, safe travels and keep in touch.
~The Tyler Family~