Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tooth-less Grin

Hailey's tooth fell out tonight! I went in to give them one last kiss goodnight and Hailey asked if her tongue was bleeding because it tasted funny. We went into the bathroom to check it out and her tooth was bleeding. I wiped the blood and then gave it a gentle pull and out it came! She didn't even know I pulled it. She thinks it came out on the tissue when I wiped her mouth out. I love that little tooth-less smile! And might I add... Hailey loves her new smile too! Right away Hailey asked if she could call her grandmas and grandpas, while she was talking she was looking in the mirror the entire time.
She was really excited to go to bed so the tooth fairy could come!!

11 comments:

Emily Weber said...

what a big step! Good thing you don't have to listen to all the tooth talk anymore! Now you get to listen to all the "missing tooth" talk!:)

Deanne said...

Isn't that crazy that you have a kid big enough to loose a tooth? Looks like you guys are enjoying Virginia!! I love the video of Livy dancing with her Dad? You and Kenny must be some dirty dancers and she is just picking up on your moves!!?? I do remember our trip to Cali and it was a BLAST!! Oh the fun and naughty things we did!!??

Heather Brown said...

THAT IS SOO FUN!! SO HOW MUCH DID THE TOOTH FAIRY LEAVE?? HOPE SHE/HE REMEMBERED!! HAHA. TELL HAILEY CONGRATS. SHE IS A BIG GIRL NOW!!

Aubree said...

Okay I don't know that I like this whole growing up bit! Hailey it's all downhill from here. Pretty soon you are going to have braces. Crazy!

BAM & CJ said...

That's so adorable! I wonder how much she got from the tooth fairy?!?!?!?

Melissa said...

It's so fun when they lose a tooth! They look so grown up to me!!

Ashton & Co. said...

TOO cute! I hope the toothfairy came! I love the video down below, too. I would love to meet your family someday!

Kippy said...

Hey! It's great being able to see what you all are up to still. Looks like all is well and you are managing okay on the east coast. Your condo looks pretty sad and lonely ;( That Hailey is too darn cute. I hope we have a little girl just like her, or Olivia for that matter. And I love the tooth stories.

The Mullins said...

that is so cute, I can't wait for Cadence to loose his first tooth. How fune!

Jana said...

Hailey, I like you! I like that you had a tooth come out. I know that you were excited for the tooth fairy to come. You are cool! From, Emma!

Marie said...

Hailey,
I saw the pictures of your lost tooth. It is pretty cool. Did it fall out? Did the tooth fairy come? What did the tooth fairy bring you? I miss you.
Bye!
(from Tate obviously)