Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hair Cuts

After months of begging I finally took Hailey to get her hair cut today. (We actually had to convince Kenney that short hair is cute too!) She was happy as can be all day. Every mirror she walked past today she had to look in... not too out of the ordinary for her though. Too cute! She looks all grown up now. I'm not sure how I feel about that!
Livy just got a trim. She was entertaining herself by pulling faces in the mirror the whole time! She is a walking circus act everywhere we go. I need to start charging admission!



6 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute! You're right... the shorter hair cut makes her look older... that's what I thought about Em when she got hers cut short... it's really cute on Hailey though!!

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

Way cute!! I love Haileys short hair cut! She looks like a pretty llittle lady! Livy cracks me up! She has way to much personality!

Andrea Gunnell said...

Mandy, you have the cutest girls! I love to see pictures of them. Hailey's hair cut is very cute and she really does look so grown up. I'm sure she isn't sad about that!

Aubree said...

Love Liv's little profile. My fabrit! Wow...short, sassy hair and a high school musical shirt, she is ready to go. Watch out!

Ashton & Co. said...

Cute pics! Your girls are so darling. I was thinking about you last night because we had a moth in our house and Sadie was FREAKING out- I seem to remember you or Angela being afraid of months, was it you? and does your family still collect baseball cards? One of my claims to fame is that I met Mickey Mantle in Vegas at that card show with you!

Hiatt Family said...

Hailey's hair is really cute & it really does make her look so much older! You've got to keep that pic of the little boy putting his arm around Hailey in Primary...that is hilarious. I really miss her in Primary. It's funny...I still drive by your place & look over to see if you guys are outside or something. I guess I still don't realize that you're gone. :)