Saturday, May 10, 2008

I love you mom!

I just wanted to wish my momma a Happy Mother's Day! Mom, I love you. I look up to you in so many ways. I am thankful for the things I've learned from you. I'm thankful that now I can apply those things I learned and use them in teaching my own little kiddo's. You are so compassionate. You give with ALL your heart ALL the time. You are so generous. You are an awesome example to me and everyone around you. You are beautiful and always look fabulous. You are stylish and hip! I love it!
We've done some pretty fun things together. I look forward to many more!
You have a great sense of humor.
One of my favorite things about you is that when the grandkids are involved, you are willing to get down and dirty, no matter what! You are on the top of the playground at the park and right in the mix with all of them! You make each of your grandkids feel like they are the most important thing in the world!

And you will do anything, I mean ANYTHING for me! I try not to take advantage of that, but sometimes I have to!
So, take this day... relax and sleep in! You deserve it!
Mom, I love you. Thanks for being my friend as well as my mom! Thanks for loving me unconditionally, even though there were times I made it a bit harder! Thanks for ALWAYS being there for me. Thanks for being my biggest fan.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Yep - your Mom is pretty darn awesome :)
Happy Mother's Day!

dustin and jessie said...

Thank you so much, I love being your mom and the gramma to such awesome grandchildren. You make it easy to be a good mom, and being a grandma is so much FUN! I hope you have a fabulous Mother's day too! . . . by the way, I don't think I would be a clown for anyone but my grandkids . . .

Heather Brown said...

haha mom's comment made me laugh! She truly is the greatest mom ever!

gina said...

Very Sweet!