Saturday, May 17, 2008

Nacho Libre... Abbott style

Oh, I can't wait to pull these photos out in about 10 years! Sweet blackmail pics.




8 comments:

Aubree said...

Where's the pictures of Kenney and you joining in on the fun? Mucho take it easy!

Ashton & Co. said...

Love the "hair pieces" -Nacho Libre rocks! I use to do that and stick my pig tails through the two holes! Your girls ALWAYS look so happy!

Melissa said...

I think I would have been laughing to hard to take a picture! Yes, you'll definately be able to use those to your advantage in the future :)

Bunch'a'Butt-lers said...

SOO cute! i love your girls! I can't believe I didn't know you guys were moving! you will be so MISSED!

Heather Brown said...

WOW Livy looks JUST LIKE YOU in that last pic of her. Holy cow. I just now saw it!! haha. They are so cute. Never a dull moment with them around huh?!?

dustin and jessie said...

OH MY GOSH!! Your dad is going to crack up when he sees these! (he's at church) Hailey looks like she is laughing so hard and Livy is really hamming it up!

Smithfamily said...

I sure miss seeing you guys at the gym in the mornings. I enjoy popping in once in a while to see how much fun you are having discovering a new place. It looks beautiful and alot of fun...

Marie said...

Hilarious! What's wrong? Did you run out of museums to visit?