Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day Babe!!! You are an amazing woman that I am lucky to call my wife. Our girls are always so happy and have so much fun with you. Enjoy your day...you deserve it! WE LOVE YOU.




6 comments:

Aubree said...

Ah Kenney...that was awful sweet of you!! Have a good one Mandy!

dustin and jessie said...

That's awesome you did that for Mandy. Don't forget how wonderful she is. We love her very much and we know you do too. Tell Hailey we love her toothless smile and Livy's cute butterfly.

Heather Brown said...

Ken you are great too! That was sweet of you to do that for Mandy! SHe is a great mom and the best sister! I can't believe how big Hailey and Livy are... SO CRAZY!! Happy Mothers day Mandy! You are truly inspiring to me!!

Mandy Abbott said...

Thank you so much! You have made my day special. Thank you for the yummy breakfast, gifts and flowers. You are the best Kenney! I love you.

Jana said...

Mandy, I just read the latest quotes from your girls that you added on the side and I am cracking up! It's too bad you're not smart like your daughters according to Hailey...but at least Livy can touch your bum. But the Lephites and scriptures and missionaries...WOW! Sounds like she had big proselyting plans or something!
I made your salsa today and couldn't stop eating it!!

Ashton & Co. said...

What a nice husband! I don't even think mine knows how to get on our blog...
I hope you had a great Mother's Day! I love the tribute to your mom, too. How are you? you look beautiful!