Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The latest and GREATEST!

Hailey said the funniest thing today when she saw some bird poop on our car.... "Man, what are pigeons eating these days?!" I agree, strange color!! Drum roll please........ We got our house!!! With barely a second to spare. We have to be out of our apartment this weekend. We are so excited. Our lives and our journey here will finally begin! We move in Friday. It's times like these when you definitely feel the hand of someone else helping you along the way. We have been holding our breath and hoping everything would work out, and it did!


22 comments:

Aubree said...

Phew! (deep sigh) So happy for you guys. Everything always works out. You know what this means...the countdown is on. Party time! Your next post should be...does anybody need a townhouse.

dustin and jessie said...

It also helps to fast and put names in temples. We are so glad you have a house for your family to call home. But I'm sad you have to sell your car, because the pigeons put a deposit on it. Tell Hailey better on the car than on her head.

Heather Brown said...

haha im sure that was dad that left that comment but I am cracking up right now!! Thanks for the laugh mom or dad!! I am SOO happy you guys got the house. I wish I had the money I would come and visit this weekend!! Good luck with everything!!!

Marie said...

That house is going to seem like a mansion compared to your townhouse. I can't wait to see pics of the inside! Glad it all worked out.

Melissa said...

That's awesome! It looks fantastic... can't wait to see more pictures :D

Kris & Amy said...

How cute!! I love the houses back there. I can't wait to see how you are going to decorate! Are you guys in Centerville??

The Hill's said...

Mandy - Your house is beautiful! Gosh, that is SO exciting! We are so happy for you guys! Only wish that we could help you guys move in!

Jana said...

WOW, what a beautiful house!!! I love it! Lucky ducks...

Tiffany Matthews said...

Congratulations what a great house. I am sure you will have it decorated so cute in no time. What will you do with all of that room. Hope things continue to do good for you. I don't know if you have heard what is going on with Andrea if you don't make sure you check out her blog sometime.

The Porter Post said...

What a beautiful home! I have family who live in Kentucky, and used to visit every summer. One thing that I've always loved is the homes back east and the nice yards they have. (Not to mention the soft green grass!) I am so excited for you guys! Congrats!

Kippy said...

How exciting!! I love it, talk about a step up! Life with a garage.....ahhhh.

Deanne said...

How exciting!! This house is HUGE and especially after living in your townhouse for so long!! I love the style and the beautiful front lawn so different than AZ houses!! Congrats!

Ashley said...

Congratulations on your your house. It is beautiful! I love the grass in the front yard too. I have never been to Virgina but it does look like beautiful country from pictures that I have seen.

Tyson & Tera Smith said...

Oh Mandy! I LOVE your house! Congratulations. I am so glad things worked out for you. Your house is so charming, I just love houses like that. I have always wanted to find an older house with character and charm (but not a haunted feel). I don't ever want to build a house and I don't think our marriage would ever survive building a house!! I am jealous, very cute!!!! I hope you guys are happy there. Send me pics of the inside sometime.

BAM & CJ said...

I know you were saying how stressed you were about having to be out of your apartment. I'm glad everything worked out for you guys! Congratulations! Love the house! Can't wait to see pics of the inside!

Heather said...

Congratulations Mandy! What a relief. I'm sure that was stressful & now it's all over. :) Cute house! Hope Ken is enjoying Boeing there. You guys sure are missed here. Happy moving!

Ashton & Co. said...

What a cute house! Congrats on getting into one finally ( and hopefully there's not a lot of white walls and carpet!:) Love the zoo pics and the bird poop comment. Take advantage of all the sites there, we would LOVE to see them all someday!

brittany said...

congratulations on the new house! I am so glad that everything worked out for you. I know what thats like, Me and my husband just moved to Alaska a couple months ago and had to go thru the same thing and hoped and prayed that things would work out on our house, they did. There is always someone watching out for us!! Your family is so cute and i hope you dont mind the frequent visits to your blog to keep up on the fun things you guys do! Your girls are so sweet and precious. I always think of them dancing when i was over to your place in AZ to watch High School Musical with Aubree E. Well hope all goes well with the move.
-brittany

Amber said...

Congratulations!! And wow that is a big house!!! I am so excited for you!

Cardon Family said...

that is so exciting! where did you guys find it? it looks really cute and don't you love how most the houses have such big yards?

The Mullins said...

Congrats!!! You won't know what to do with yourself with so much room.

Smithfamily said...

I found you blog a few weeks ago. Its been fun seeing the girls. Good luck getting settled into your new home and life. I look forward to seeing your adn=ventures in a new place.