At church today when Hailey realized she was the only girl in a class with 7 boys, she freaked out. Crying saying she didn't want to go. After convincing her it would be okay and she would have fun, she made her way to her seat. This handsome little fellow sitting next to her scooted over in his seat, and instantly put his arm around her. He started rubbing her back and playing with her ponytails. Hailey then decided a class with 7 boys was awesome! She put a huge smile on her face and said her class in primary was great. Too funny. We snapped a picture on our cell phone... that's why it's a bad picture, but we couldn't resist. Priceless! 

5 comments:
That is hilarious. You better watch out for that boy..haha! Hope everything is going good!!
Too Cute!
That girl attracts boys wherever she goes...good thing she has a new boyfriend already!
So we had a "salsa cook-off" at our ward Cinco de Mayo party the other night, and if you were here you would have won! Which reminds me, I still want your salsa recipe!
Man I thought you would have til she was 12 at least!!! Sux to be you!!!
This is fantastic! I LOVE the picture. What a perfect little gentleman that little one is.....hahhaaaa. I'm so glad you're all established there already. Wherever there's a church, there's an instant family.
Post a Comment