Today was our last day together. :( My parents flew from the Baltimore airport, so we decided to spend the day there before they had to leave.
This was at the harbor.

We went to the Baltimore Science Center. My parents played with the girls and Kenney and I went to Body Worlds. It was INCREDIBLE! Then we met back up with my parents and saw the rest of the Science Center. My dad and Kenney can chat for HOURS! And they have... and they love it!!!
Digging for dinosaur bones!

This was a first... Olivia fell asleep in the middle of eating her ice cream cone! We wondered what happened when her cone landed on Kenney's foot! We looked at Liv and she had crashed!
Oh, mom and dad... THANK YOU FOR COMING! We love you and we already miss you. We can't wait for your next visit!
We had a good little cry session on the car ride home! Hailey was making fun of me on the way to the airport saying, "Are you crying yet mom? I know you're going to cry!" But after we said our good-byes, Hailey got into the car and just lost it. She was crying so hard... bless her heart! And little Liv's heart is as tender as mine! Kenney just supplies the tissues!
And just so everyone knows, our home is always open! We have lots of space for lots of people! (Please come visit... I'm begging!!!) You can't beat a free hotel in an awesome city! And I just might cook you dinner too!
5 comments:
haha sounds like hailey asks you what we used to ask our mom!!! haha. Im glad you guys had such a fun time! Jason and I will be there next 4th of July so be prepared!!!!! It always sux saying goodbye... We don't say goodbye we say see you soon!! We sure do miss you guys and hope to see you soon!!!! You comin home for Thanksgiving or Christmas?!?
We just might have to take you up on the free hotel someday :) That offer is good for here too... I know you've got other family close by, but if you ever want to spend some time in Palm Springs, we would love to have you!
Okay I'm dying laughing at Liv's comment on the side about your boobie parts. So funny! Really like your new layout...when you going to give mine a facelift? Looks like Baltimore is a pretty cool place. I can't believe how much you guys did in 5 days. So fun!
WE can't believe how much we did in five days either! We had such a great time, we loved being with all of you! We loved all the places we went and all the fun we had. The food was fabulous, your home is beautiful, Virginia is a great place! Thank you so much! We packed a lot in and felt relaxed too! We can't wait to come back again! We miss you terribly already!!
Gosh I would LOVE to come visit you guys! That would be so fun! And Taylor would be in heaven getting to see your girls! And hotel? Heck your house is better than any hotel! Glad you had fun with the fam!
Post a Comment