Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day 4...

This was a great relaxing day! I say relaxing... but it was still jam packed with fun! We started the day going to Burke Lake Park. It's this huge park that has so much to do there. They have campgrounds, trails, a big lake, playgrounds, a train, a carousel and an ice cream shop. We took a picnic and ate lunch.
Then we rode the train...
And the carousel!

Then we went to see Wall-E! It was a really cute movie and I even snuck in a little nap! After that we came home and had dinner and played with bubbles! I think my dad had the most fun with the bubbles!
We ended the day at the rec center pool!



2 comments:

Melissa said...

So much fun! I think it's great that you pack so many fun things into each day!

The Hill's said...

Not a bad day! You guys are so awesome!