Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lean... Mean... Goofball Machine!

One of the girls favorite things to do is wrestle. Thanks to this backwards swimsuit, Olivia has her very own singlet. Watch out WWF!So fierce!


11 comments:

Aubree said...

Love it! I'll remember to bring mine when I come out there. Wrestle time!

dustin and jessie said...

Wow . . . how did we miss out on wrestling Livy and Hailey style? Olivia really enjoys being a clown!

Marie said...

Love the new blog layout. Looks like you had so much fun with your parents. I'm really trying to talk John into a trip out there.

Kippy said...

So funny! And talk about some fun festivities. I'm especially jealous about your fireworks show/location. Nate served his mission in Baltimore and recognizes a lot of your destinations. Olivia already looks so much bigger than when you guys left. Oh, and just curious what the astericks mean by the names?? ours has one...good or bad, or do i want to know...;)

Ashton & Co. said...

So many cute new posts! Your parents look great- how fun that they got to come visit! What an awesome place to spend the 4th of July. LOVE all the pics- you are a great photographer. Nice singlet, too. Joel was a great wrestler, so I can appreciate a nice singlet! I love looking at your blog- keep up the good work!

gina said...

Now that's cute! She's buff!

Heather Brown said...

I LOVE your new header!!!! Way way cute!!! Livy cracks me up! You know what though when I saw Hailey in the background I took a second look cuz I really thought it was Lauren! Oh how I miss those girls!!!! I miss yours too!!

Melissa said...

That is too funny! Love the new look of the blog!

Logan & Lindy said...

That is so awesome!!! Your girls are so funny!!! Whatch Out Pro Wrestlers!!!

Cameron and Jenny Webb said...

Hi Mandy! I just got your post on our blog and so jumped onto yours! I'm so glad you found us! I can't believe you moved! How crazy! :)
Your girls are absolutely beautiful. I can't believe how old they are.
It looks like everything is going well for you guys!
I'm sad about Rosco! :( I hope he gets better!... Jenny

The Hill's said...

Thats too funny! Taylor saw it and thought it was funny too! She proceeded to tell me "Crazy Livy!" You must love your life just being able to laugh every day with those beautiful girls!