Yesterday we went downtown again. We saw the Holocaust Museum. Words cannot describe the soberness of that place. There were parts that we couldn't take the girls into because it was too intense and there were even things that I couldn't look at because it just made my heart break for those people. We weren't allowed to take pictures inside... but this quote at the front entrance pretty much sums it up...
Then we walked over to The White House.
They were giving out free m&m ice cream bars, a perfect treat for a hot day (about 10 minutes after we just bought our own ice cream! You better believe we indulged twice!)
This lady was in front of The White House protesting the Iraq war. She had a picture of President Bush with long hair, a long goatee and a turban. Kenney saw this opportunity and told her exactly what he thought of her lies. He has never been afraid of speaking his mind! He was just mad at me for not getting a picture of him arguing with her! She's a beauty.

Then we walked over to The White House.
They were giving out free m&m ice cream bars, a perfect treat for a hot day (about 10 minutes after we just bought our own ice cream! You better believe we indulged twice!)
This lady was in front of The White House protesting the Iraq war. She had a picture of President Bush with long hair, a long goatee and a turban. Kenney saw this opportunity and told her exactly what he thought of her lies. He has never been afraid of speaking his mind! He was just mad at me for not getting a picture of him arguing with her! She's a beauty.
2 comments:
Go Kenny! I think it's awesome that he told her what he thought. It sounds like you guys are having a ball with your parents! Tell them Hi from me :)
I think maybe Matt and I need to come visit you guys, no kids for us. I love DC but Matt has never been and is dying to go. That haggard lady is a piece of grade A work. I'd love to bring my makeup kit to her and just touch up a "few" things....love how Kenny was arguing with her. Matt would've done the same thing. I would've just sat back and laughed.
Post a Comment