Here's a recap of the past few weeks...
Rosco hasn't been doing so well with the move. He started having seizures and "panic attacks" REALLY? Panic attacks... he's a dog, give me a break. We took him to the vet and she wanted to put him on Prozac. Um, no thank you! We love our little buddy, but we're not about to pay hundreds of dollars a month to medicate him. So, we'll see what happens. He's doing much better now. We hope that he continues to get better. Rosco really does climb up into Kenney's lap and sit like a small child! He was alseep snoring but the camera woke him up. He's such a nerd!
One of our favorite channels to watch is the food network. I'll catch Hailey watching it all by herself sometimes! She's becoming quite the little chef. She wanted to make fruit kabobs the other day. She made a list for the grocery store. She can't spell yet, so she drew pictures of what she wanted. She even included a lemon to squeeze on the bananas and apples. She informed me that you have to put lemon juice on them so they wouldn't turn brown! I love it!!
Livy was happy to help... she's like me in the kitchen. One for the stick, one into my mouth!!
Olivia wanted to talk to a friend the other day. She tried calling Maddix and she wouldn't talk because she was being shy. She tried calling Taylor and she was also being shy! This was Olivia's face when her friends weren't talking! We called grandma instead! She will always talk!!
And for the Hot Doggity part.... Let me just start by saying, I am an athlete. I played volleyball in college. I have run a half marathon. I am a group fitness trainer. I know how to get down and dirty. I know what it means to break a sweat. BUT let me tell you... I have never ever in my life sweat like I have here. And I don't even have to be doing any sort of activity that gets my heart rate up, all I have to do is step outside and the sweat starts rolling down my face! We painted our shutters this past weekend. Something as simple as sitting there with a paint brush.... and I am a sweaty mess after 5 minutes!
My face has been mad at me ever since we moved here! But we're working on that! All the women I see have the prettiest skin! Flawless. And then there's me... looking like a teenager again! But everyone says, give it a little bit and you skin will adjust!
Happy HUMID Summer!! If we can get through August, we're home free!!
6 comments:
What fun randomness! Love Rosco, he's a great dog. Hailey, will you come cook at my house? The fruit kabobs look fabulous! Livy's look is classic, and I am glad she called grandma instead! Your shutters are going to look great!
What a fun time!! I love how Hailey is a lil chef! So cute!! And I love that she drew pictures! I bet that shopping list was fun! Where is the picture of that?? haha. You guys look great!! Miss you guys!
Great title! I was a little worried what the post would entail, but glad it was just about you sweating profusely. Hailey is so cute...I still forget that her hair is short until you post pictures of her.
Bless your sweaty heart. I feel your pain. Being 9 months pregnant in nearly August is not the best game plan for an Arizonian. At least for me. Looks like you guys are keeping busy! :)
Poor Rosco! I hope he starts getting all the way better. Atleast he's not the size of Trigger who even though he is 100+ lbs. still climbs into our laps like a little brand new puppy! Dogs are great to have! Sorry Taylor wasn't ready to talk the other day when Olivia called. She really was excited (after the fact). Her face actually looked pretty similar to Livy's except for me trying to force her to talk! She is VERY independent and does things at her own pace! I'm sure she will call Livy one of these days and they will talk forever! We miss you guys!
P.S. Hailey is such an amazing daughter! Both your girls make us smile! They are SO cute!
Oh Roscoe, how you make us humans wonder! Good luck with that. I just realized why you guys were supposed to move back East....so that Hailey can be Miss Socialite and host dinner parties and charity events! Even though you're sweating, you look awesome!
Post a Comment