I dusted of my trusty 'ol running shoes a few weeks ago and have really been enjoying using them again. Running in Virginia is WAY different than running in Arizona. Think... lots of hills. Yes, it kicks my rear. I'm pretty toast after about 2-3 miles! Lame I know, but I'm just starting out again. So this morning I got up nice and early. I was planning on a nice little run, until I got LOST! What was suppose to be a 2 mile run turned into 4.25. Ah, man! I was really enjoying the scenery and I just kept turning down streets and before I new it... I had no idea which way I needed to go to get back home! It felt really good though, and my body is thanking me for getting lost!
I definitely can't complain too much...this is what I got lost in. Isn't it beautiful?!
Now it's time to put these on...
and go make this beautiful!!

I definitely can't complain too much...this is what I got lost in. Isn't it beautiful?!
Now it's time to put these on...
and go make this beautiful!!
9 comments:
That is a beautiful place to get lost it!
Can't wait to see the after pictures of your yard work!
Have you read Twilight series? Anyway, Your running trail reminds me of Forks!
If you haven't... I highly recommend them!
Wish I were there to get lost on a run with you - so beautiful!! Love that the girls want to cook with you. Tate has been asking daily when we can make brownines. I feel bad saying "not today" cuz I know I'd wind up eating all of them. And the zits thing - what is up with that? I have been breaking out like crazy lately and I don't have the weather excuse like you do!
Cute post! I could maybe run a mile in like 30 minutes. No joke. You look so good and I'm sure it would be easy to get lost in such beautiful scenery! I love the below posts, too. Adult acne sucks!
Like your yard. You have made it look so much better. Don't you have a GPS to keep you from getting lost. Tell Gina that the author of the Twilight series is our Bishops daughter. I told Jessie what Livy said today and she cracked up.
Mandy, you are doing a great job on the house! Are you painting the shutters green instead of black? Glad that you made it home, maybe you should try a trail of breadcrumbs:)
Your blog is so cute! It looks so beautiful in Virginia! I can't believe how grown up your girls are! They are adorable!
You need to be careful! Doesn't that watch of yours have a GPS on it? Atleast you had pretty scenary.
everytime i read your blog i want to move back to maryland! i sooo wish i could come see your house. im sure you are making it look amazing, you are so talented. i know there will be lots of parties held there! how are you liking it? have you made some friends?
thanks for all the sweet comments on my blog!
Post a Comment