Today was the big day! Hailey was beyond excited to start school. She is so sweet and innocent and I hope she stays that way for a long time! We had a sweet conversation last night. She asked, "Mom were you ever a little scared for your first day of school?" I said, "Yes and it's ok to be a little scared. What are you scared about?" She says, "Well, what if kids say bad words that I'm not allowed to say... what should I do?" I thought that was too precious . She wanted to pack 2 snacks just in case someone forgot their snack. And this picture of her was taken at 11:30 pm the night before school. She was too amped to sleep!
All ready to go!
Hailey only has half day (YEA!!) so she doesn't take a lunch. BUT, she was so excited to pack her snack in a little mini lunch box!
All morning Olivia was saying, "Oh Hailey... I am just so proud of you!"
A lillte sun in your eve is always good first thing in the morning!
I am so glad Kenney works so close to home. He was able to go in a little late so he could take Hailey to school with us. He doesn't miss a thing!
I guess rules don't apply to kindergarten parents... on the first day! We were able to walk them all the way to class! The scene was hysterical. All the kids in class good and happy, and all the moms not wanting to leave the hallway with tears in their eyes.
Having doughnuts in the cafeteria at the "boo hoo" breakfast. Olivia said, "Mom I'd like some coffee with my doughnut."
Hailey was still smiling when she got home!
Livy was too hot and too tired to still be in a good mood. She just changed into a tank top because she wast too hot standing in the sun and she wanted to put her hat on but wouldn't unless I took out her ponytails and I wouldn't. Rude I know!
Hailey had a great day! She was excited to tell me all about it. She said the day was perfect with only one problem. A boy was picking on her. He kept pinching her, kicking her shoes and hitting her leg. I said, "Well maybe he thought you were cute and sometimes boys do naughty little things to girls when they like them." She said, "That's weird." Then she tells me... "I wanted to be like... Dude, just be cool." Yea, dude... be cool!
All ready to go!
Hailey only has half day (YEA!!) so she doesn't take a lunch. BUT, she was so excited to pack her snack in a little mini lunch box!
All morning Olivia was saying, "Oh Hailey... I am just so proud of you!"
A lillte sun in your eve is always good first thing in the morning!
I am so glad Kenney works so close to home. He was able to go in a little late so he could take Hailey to school with us. He doesn't miss a thing!
I guess rules don't apply to kindergarten parents... on the first day! We were able to walk them all the way to class! The scene was hysterical. All the kids in class good and happy, and all the moms not wanting to leave the hallway with tears in their eyes.
Having doughnuts in the cafeteria at the "boo hoo" breakfast. Olivia said, "Mom I'd like some coffee with my doughnut."
Hailey was still smiling when she got home!
Livy was too hot and too tired to still be in a good mood. She just changed into a tank top because she wast too hot standing in the sun and she wanted to put her hat on but wouldn't unless I took out her ponytails and I wouldn't. Rude I know!
Hailey had a great day! She was excited to tell me all about it. She said the day was perfect with only one problem. A boy was picking on her. He kept pinching her, kicking her shoes and hitting her leg. I said, "Well maybe he thought you were cute and sometimes boys do naughty little things to girls when they like them." She said, "That's weird." Then she tells me... "I wanted to be like... Dude, just be cool." Yea, dude... be cool!
11 comments:
She is so stinkin cute. I can't believe she is old enough to be goin to school!! How fun!!!!
I love her necklace! She is totally adorable. I don't want Jace to go to school next year. He will probably be the boy kicking the cute girls. Sigh
Are you sure you don't want to give them up for adoption? I love the foo-fooed hair too! I'm sure she had an opinion about it.
Hurray! I'm glad Hailey had a good day. What a cutie! Hope Mom survived, too!
Yeah! What a SPECIAL day! Both girls looked AB SO LUTLY adorable!
So cute! I'm glad she was still smiling when she got home! That's always a good sign!! :)
Just like Livy, we are so proud of you too Hailey! Life will keep giving all of you lots of Firsts for everything! Enjoy it! Love Olivia's expressions, she is an open book! Her face always says it all!
She looks so cute! Your girls are darling as usual! How is mom holding up now?
Mandy - I absolutely can not believe that she is in school already. I remember when you were pregnant with her in 12th ward and that doesn't even seem like very long ago! :(
It looks beautiful there. I hope you guys are enjoying it!
She looks beautiful. Tallen and her are in the same grade. I know I am so worried I feel like he is now exposed to the "real world" and I want him to stay sweet and innocent. I love all the green and trees where you live!
Haha Oh to those girls! We miss them so much!
I can pictured Olivia saying those things, and not wanting her hat on unless the tails were gone!
Can't BELIEVE Hailey is old enough to be in school! Crazy! But she looks the part and pulled it off well it looks like! : ]
Glad to hear she was smiling still at the end of the day.
[Her outfit ROCKED!! and that hair.. GORGEOUS! Did she decide on how it was to look?]
I just laughed when she wanted to tell him to be cool : ] She's going to do great with boys! :D hahaha
Miss you guys and love seeing into your lives!
Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment