


Aubree made this super cool, super cute little picture. "101 things we love about Mandy" she wrote out many memories and fun times we have shared! Aubree... you're the best friend a girl could ask for!

All the cards!

This one is hilarious! A few of my friends from the gym gave it to me! It was so funny to me because they are always giving me a bad time about being "tough on them" and I can only imaging the comments that fly out of their sweet mouths! I love my job! They brought a little dessert for me, sang and made me wear an "it's my birthday" pin!

And yes... I had to teach my classes tonight. All 3 of them. Volleyball, Muscle and Boot-camp. When I got to the gym I was greeted with this sign. Along with a few of the cute ones! (Aubree... paybacks on your birthday!) Kenney was so cute and surprised me at the gym and took the Boot-camp Class! What a good sport!


I finally got Livy's "thinking" eyes on video! Anytime I ask her a question her eyes roll all the way up into her head... that's some serious thought! The other great thing about this video is the chaos going on in Livy's world. She is the craziest, clumsiest kid I know! I am on my toes all day long with her, and lunch today was just a tiny glimpse of what my day is like! Never a dull moment!
And a birthday song for me!
Thank you everyone who helped make this one of the best birthday's ever! Thanks you for the emails, phone calls and birthday wishes! It's days like this I feel so blessed. I love my life, I love my family and I love my friends! And not to mention one of the best gifts a mom could ask for... 2 cute girls on their absolute best behavior all day!! Why can't everyday be my birthday?!
8 comments:
I am so glad you had a great Birthday!! Many, Many more to come!
Happy late birthday Mandy! Sounds like you had an amazing birthday! Yes love the poster! So cute, and funny. Your girls are so dang cute!!!
Happy Birthday, Mandy! Those are some sweet posters and cards! Looks like it was an awesome day!
That card those ladies gave you is hilarious! So funny!
Sounds like a really great day! Glad you had so much fun :D
I'm a little late, but Happy Birthday! Looks like it was a great day.
Oh and that's me not Jarred. I was signed in as him and didn't know it.
Way to go Kenney! Happy Birthday! So, I talked to Dee the other day and crazy world how you guys know each other. I probably met you way back when, I know I was at your appartment at least once.
Post a Comment