Sunday, February 10, 2008

My name is Hailey... I like to dance!

The time has finally come! Hailey is going to be on
Yo Gabba Gabba!... this week! We went to California last year to do the filming and she had a blast. She actually wasn't too sure at first, but the second we walked in the door... we were greeted by a lovely lady who said to Hailey, "Let's go get your hair and make-up done" she was all smiles after that! Hailey absolutely loves being all dolled up! Here are a few pictures of her on her big day!


The episode she is on is called
"LOVE" it's on this Thursday...
VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
I hope you all get to see it!

13 comments:

dustin and jessie said...

GO HAILEY!!! GO HAILEY!!! That was so cool. Can't wait to see it on Valentines Day. Fun, Fun, Fun, you're a star*

Heather Brown said...

How cute. I am so excited for her. I wonder how she will be seeing herself on TV!! You need to video her watching herself! I bet she will love it! I finally got Madi to say Gabba instead of Dab Dow... We are still workin on the YO part!!

Natalie said...

CUTE!! That looks like fun! When olivia's turn? hey Happy Belated Birthday.

Melissa said...

So fun!! I wish we had cable... :S Maybe it will make it to YouTube? I agree with Heather... you need to tape her watching herself :)

The Mullins said...

I already have it DVR'd! The kids can't wait.

the Painters said...

YAY!!!!! We will FOR SURE watch that episode...well we watch every episode (AND we dvr it) cause YGG is my boys' FAVORITE show. I can't wait to tell them that that little cutie Hailey is my friend's daughter. Yay for her and she looks sooooo happy!
*oh, I work at the MAC at the new San tan Mall inside Dillards*

the Painters said...

Um, you do realize you have 2 BEAUTIFUL, like REALLY gorgeous little girls right?

Unknown said...

YAY HAILEY our ZACHARY's a fan !!!


Ken and Mandy was wondering how to go about having Zachary try out for the show?

www.zacharyck.blogspot.com

my email is charlesnaustin@yahoo.com hope i didnt freak you out to much =)

Heather said...

That makes me laugh so hard! Jonah absolutely loves "Yo Gabba" as he calls it, so it is already TiVoed. We can't wait to see her! Too cute.

Natalie said...

Mandy that is so cool that your going to run that same 1/2 marathon. How did the last race go? You need to post pics. Where are you renting a condo? I will be staying at Surf side. Not too far from disneyland. i'm starting to run at south mountain on saturday mornings for my long runs it would be fun if you came sometime.

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

We just saw sweet little hailey on Yo Gabba Gabba! She is so beautiful!! What a superstar you have!

gina said...

What a lucky girl. She's a star!!!

Bunch'a'Butt-lers said...

was watching yo gabba gabbe TODAY and recognized Hailey! had to check it out on your blog!! Im so glad I recognized her! HOW COOL!!!