Sunday, February 17, 2008

Weird Fascination

Olivia has this bizarre love for the word "poop" She says, "Mom, I need to tell you a secret" Every time without fail it has something to do with poop. The secret is usually, "my baby pooped her pants" or "I have poop" Yesterday she said "I have to tell you a secret... once upon a time (my heart skipped a beat because I thought it was going to be a secret that didn't have anything to do with poop) she continued... "Once upon a time, my baby pooped in her pants." She's such a goofball!

The beginning of the video is cut off, she says "My baby really wants to poop in my pants and pee in 'em." Wow Livy....

6 comments:

Melissa said...

It could be worse... it could be much much worse :)

dustin and jessie said...

Oh poop, I mean, oh well you know. Everybody poops, most of us just don't talk about it.

The Porter Post said...

Sounds like my Hailee...must be the age, and hopefully they'll outgrow it soon! :)

The Hill's said...

Okay our girls are definitely from the same planet! Taylor loves saying "poopy" She walks around the backyard and points at all of Trigger's poops and yells at me, "Mom...poopy!" And waits for me to look at it and then respond that I saw it. The rest of the day she tells me that she is poopy and when I go to change her diaper she is clean as a whisel! Kids are the funniest!

Anonymous said...

Wow- I guess I am just the worst blogger ever- I have missed so much. Your girls are too funny- I love it! Oh and I know it is belated but Happy Birthday!!!

Hiatt Family said...

Ok, I am so immature and think that stuff is way too funny. That post really made me laugh. :)