I had the best day with my girls yesterday. We started the day at the doctor's office. The girls have been seeing a hematologist for some random blood disorder they have. Basically they have thin blood. It's not anything to be concerned about... just good to know. The only time they will be affected by this will be if they have surgery or babies. They will need to bring in a certain type of blood (the kind their bodies are missing) to put back into their bodies. Also, when they get cut it will bleed a lot longer than normal. Again, not a big deal. Just something we need to be aware of. Unfortunately, every time they go to this office they have to do blood work. They were real troopers. Hailey didn't even cry a single tear. Ironically enough I got all teary eyed instead, that was the first time she didn't cry at all. I was so proud of her. And sweet Livy cries so hard she breaks a sweat every time. As she's screaming she's yelling, "I'm doing a good job mom!" Yes you did Livy! Then the girls got to pick a prize from the closet. Not just a sticker or a sucker... these were real prizes! Hailey got a "glamour journal" makeup thing and Livy got a baby. That makes it all worth it.
Here are the girls killing time before they saw the doctor. Hailey has a touch of pneumonia and an ear infection. She had to stay home from school... so what do you do?.....
Head to the nail salon for a much deserved pedicure!

Hailey reads the magazines the same way I do... looking at the pictures!
And Livy sat still!!!
They turned out so cute!
Me and my girls. What a fun day.
They were so tired they crashed on the way home!
I absolutely love being with my girls. I love our conversations, I love laughing until my belly aches, I love the crazy singing and dancing in the car, I love being carefree and feeling like a little kid when we're together. These guys put the sparkle in my eye and the hop in my step. They keep me on my toes and going strong all day long. I am thankful for a wonderful husband who works hard so I am able to raise our girls. I am thankful for the sacrifices he has made, the determination and hard work he puts into everything he does.
Here are the girls killing time before they saw the doctor. Hailey has a touch of pneumonia and an ear infection. She had to stay home from school... so what do you do?.....
Head to the nail salon for a much deserved pedicure!

Hailey reads the magazines the same way I do... looking at the pictures!
And Livy sat still!!!
They turned out so cute!
Me and my girls. What a fun day.
They were so tired they crashed on the way home!
I absolutely love being with my girls. I love our conversations, I love laughing until my belly aches, I love the crazy singing and dancing in the car, I love being carefree and feeling like a little kid when we're together. These guys put the sparkle in my eye and the hop in my step. They keep me on my toes and going strong all day long. I am thankful for a wonderful husband who works hard so I am able to raise our girls. I am thankful for the sacrifices he has made, the determination and hard work he puts into everything he does. Thanks for the fun day girls,
I look forward to many more.
10 comments:
Wow, what beautiful girls I have! All three of you are so darling together! Aren't you glad you all got Dusty's toes and not mine!
Mandi, you are an amazing Mom! What a fun day with your girls. You inspired me. I have thought that Hannah was too young for this but now I will have to take her on a girls day out.
So fun! What a great way to spend the day... well, maybe not the doctor part, but the pedicure :)
I want my toes to look like yours. But thanks to mom they NEVER will. But when Im in AZ next we def have to get all 6 girls (you, me, hailey, livy, madi, and mom) to go get our toes done like yours. Madi would love that. You should see what she does when she wakes up in the morning. She has learned how to pull the lid of my deodarant, spray my perfume and open my makeup box, i guess that all comes from her watching me get ready for work every morning. I do have to say that I envy you for getting to stay home with your girls... Maybe a few years down the road I will get to do the same!! Love you!!
This post warms my heart. What a fun life Mandy! Your girl time with Hailey and Livy will be sooooo such wonderful memories when they are older. I can totally see you being the fun, carefree and spunky mom who travels with them, shops, gets more mani's and pedi's and is their best friend when they are older. You are already! Oh and we saw Hailey on YGG yesterday and she was fantastic! So cute.
I love your toes! I think that's the place I used to go to all the time. Was it on Rural and Broadway?
So cute, and so fun. I soo need a girl that wants to do that kind of stuff. Although I am getting really good at playing cars, light sabers and power rangers!
Mandy,
Hailey did so good on Yo Gabba Gabba! It was so fun to watch her of TV. I loved her twisting her hair and her sweet dance moves! MOVIE STAR!
Girls day lookes so fun! I cant wait to do that with Brooklyn!
I love reading your posts! I actually complemented Livi on her toes the other day and showed her my polka dot toes but they definately weren't as cute. I think her and Ash have some funny traits in common and could probably get in a lot of trouble together but it would be fun!
Mandy - It was great to talk to you the other day! I'm so glad to hear that the girls are ok with the whole having to go to the doctor blood thing! Life is certainly crazy!
Your girls day is beyond cute! I love your girls and they have the most spectacular mother! I can't wait to do stuff like that with me girls! They are both becoming so grown up! They are definitely being raised the "Love & Logic" way, but I think even better! Love you guys!
P.S. Jordan & I stayed up last night and looked at your blog & we have decided that you guys are awesome and that we miss you! Let's get together SOON!
Another P.S. I can't believe that I missed your B-Day! You should have told me on the phone! I feel like a retard especially with how we talked about forgetting birthdays and everything! I'm so sorry, but I hope it was a good one!
What a fun mom you are! I bet they just loved the pedicures. You are so cute with your girls, it makes me want a girl, but I'm sure I wouldn't be as fun as you are.
Post a Comment