Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Valentines!

I love Valentine's Day! Unfortunately for me, my husband doesn't share the same love! So, the girls and I made it special!! Little gift baskets with jewelry and candy! What every girl should get on Valentines Day!We had pink heart pancakes for breakfast...
And heart shaped sandwiches for lunch.
We called grandma and grandpa to sing a Valentines song. My dad talks like Donald Duck and here's Livy laughing at his crazy voice! Thanks for ANOTHER great day girls!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm always amazed at the fun things you do with your kids!

Logan & Lindy said...

You are such an amazing mom and wife! How fun for the girls to have fun memorys of the fun holidays! I hope I can be a fun mom like you!

dustin and jessie said...

Of course you love Valentines Day, its the day you were supposed to be born but lucky for me you came a week early! By the way, we loved opening the valentine the girls sent us, with all of the pink hearts falling out like confetti, it reminded us of our fun New Years Eve with them! So Fun!!

Bekah: said...

you are officially the best mom ever!! you are sooo cute!

The Hill's said...

Mandy you are without question the most amazing mom! Heart shaped sandwhiches? Come on now? Is that even possible? You are incredible! Seeing pictures of your sweet family brings me so much joy! You guys are always having so much fun together and isn't that what family is all about? you inspire me!