Monday, February 25, 2008

Makutu's Island

Last Monday we went to Makutu's Island with my friend Marie, her 2 boys and my cutie pie cousins. We had such a great time! If you haven't ever been there, I suggest you pack you kids into the car and go today! This is one of our favorite places to go. It's a huge indoor jungle with all kinds of slides and climbing things! Here are a few pictures of our fun day...

This is one of my all-time favorite pictures of Olivia. My mom says you can tell when Livy is having a good time... it looks like her cheeks are going to pop! So true!





9 comments:

Melissa said...

That looks like so much fun! What a great way to spend the day!

Heather Brown said...

What do Mandy and Kenney say?? I love the wooden ears.. That cracked me up!! Can't wait til I can take Madi there with her cousins! She will LOVE it!!!

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

That looks like a blast! Where is it located.

dustin and jessie said...

Hailey is still fearless, and Olivia has developed a sense of fun and adventure too! Love seeing their happy faces!

Aubree said...

Argh stinks you had to go on a Monday...that place is awesome. I wish someone would have taken a picture of you on your stomach in the kid b.o. smelling tubes, taking these pictures. That would have been classic.

Aubree said...

Argh stinks you had to go on a Monday...that place is awesome. I wish someone would have taken a picture of you on your stomach in the kid b.o. smelling tubes, taking these pictures. That would have been classic.

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

Your daughters are SOO Beautiful! haha they are so cute and nice. I hope you dont mind me finding you! lol have a gread day!

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

Your daughters are SOO Beautiful! haha they are so cute and nice. I hope you dont mind me finding you! lol have a gread day!

Marie said...

We had so much fun!! It's always so fun to get together with you and your beautiful girls, and I love that Hailey always wants to give Tate hugs, and that he always acts like it's so gross, but secretly really likes it!