Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Loads of not so much fun

What's wrong with this picture? Incase you're wondering...I do laundry at least twice a week. Really girls.... did you wear all that? Who wants to come over and put it all away for me?! Maybe this is why we have so much laundry... the girls like to accessorize!

6 comments:

dustin and jessie said...

Livy looks so proud of herself, great acessorizing! I won't tell you that since all of our children have moved out, we do on average 2 loads of laundry a week! It will get better eventually, but will probably get worse first . . .

Aubree said...

Of course your piles are neatly stacked and organized! Only Mands.

dustin and jessie said...

Of course you're always doing laundry. It never gets done!!! You're wearing laundry :-b Cute picture of Livy :)
Dad

Heather Brown said...

She is so stinkin cute!!! I only have one kid and I do laundry once sometimes twice a week. I can't imagine having 2 kids!!! What about Ken, does he acessorize too?!?

The Mullins said...

I totally understand, my kids wear at least 2 outfits a day. I don so much laundry it is ridiculous. I need to buy stock in Zout

Melissa said...

Laundry... the never ending chore. It is my least favorite thing to do in the whole world!