I have never known a little girl to love babies as much as Olivia! She packs a baby in her arms everywhere she goes! Her other love is Care Bears. She is already planning her birthday party and wants it to be a Care Bear party!
So, here are a few pictures of my baby... with her babies and her Care Bears!



5 comments:
Cute pictures! The toy of choice for my Baby Girl is Littlest Pets. She ADORES THEM!! Every time we see a new one, she begs and begs for it!!
Babies and bears, oh my! I didn't even know there were so many babies in the world, let alone in one house! The cutest one is the Big Pink Care-Bear in the middle, she is so proud of all her children!
What a sweet little Olivia!! My Hannah is the same way with her babies!!
haha are you kidding me? how do those all fit in your house?! that is hilarious!!!! she is a doll, all grown up. crazy!!!
I know exactly what to get olivia for her birthday! I'll give Taylor a hint!!!!
Post a Comment