Hailey was so cute on Yo Gabba Gabba! We had seen the video before, but it was different actually seeing it on tv! She was bouncing off the walls all morning! Look at that smile! She couldn't stop giggling! Dancing!
*I do too know how to ride a pony. I learned it in music class.
*Hailey asked why everyone has signs in their yards. I told her people were saying who they wanted to vote for president. Mcain or Obama. To that she replied, "Don't they all know they should be voting for President Monson?"
*Rosco has been really sick. Hailey was singing a song about him... "Oh how I wish Rosco didn't have to die tonight. Do do do doooo. Why can't the Dog Whisperer come and make him better?"
*Mom, you're not like us kids... we're smart.
*Do you know why I'm washing my face so good? I want my freckles to stay nice and shiny.
Hailey: "How do you do mino?" Mom: "What do you mean?" Hailey: "You know abcdefghijkl MINO."
*Liv stop that... Liv stop... Liv, I said STOP... when I say stop, don't have wooden ears.
Livy says...
After The Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Play, "Mom, can we have those oompa-looners over for a playdate?"
*In family prayer at night... "Please bless my hair will still smell good in the morning and that I can go play at Jane's."
*It is 5 inces cold outside.
*Mom, your face smells like doctors hands.
*Olivia was sitting on the couch with her Book of Mormon in hand acting like she was reading it. Hailey asked, "What are you doing Olivia?" To that Olivia replied, "Hailey, I'm just blessing the Gospel."
*When you leave... I'm going to give you a great big hug, a great big kiss and sing you a great big song.
*Look up top mom. (Pointing to the sky) There are stars here too, I didn't know they lived here too.
*When I'm a mom, I'm going to Arizona and I'm going to marry Aubree.
*My arm is getting so much better! Now that I'm better, we need to figr out what to do with Rosco. I don't want him to die. I think I would really miss him, and he would kind of miss his-self too.
*Ooo, I'm exciting to see Jesus tonight at Family Home Evening!
*Me: "Livy stop touching my boobs." Livy: "Why?" Me: "Because they are my private parts and we don't touch people's private parts." Livy, "They aren't your private parts... they're your boobie parts."
*Mom, if you were somebody else, I wouldn't touch you bum.
*Phew, I'm playing hard. I'm glad I eat good food so I have emergeeze. (energy)
*Hi God, I need to talk to the Lephites. Hailey grab your scriptures and bring the missionaries.
*I need a tissue... I bless-ued.
*If I don't say my prayers, will I go to jail?
*I really like Jesus, he is so good to me.
*Mommy, are there bad dreams in my bed?
*Mom, can I go play with ewlah? (referring to our Spanish neighbor)
4 comments:
So fun! I wish we could have seen it! Glad you got a clip of it :)
Hailey is the STAR!! She Stole the show!! Of course, we knew she would!
we had a blast watching it. i was trying to explain to Bryn that she knew Hailey in AZ and played with her sometimes, etc. she was really confused!
She looked so cute! Cadence kept saying that is my old girlfriend from Arizona. He said Mom, I think I want to marry her again. Funny kids!
Post a Comment