Today was another fun filled day! We went to church this morning. Kenney and I have new callings... We're team teaching the 16-17 year old Sunday School class. I am so excited about this calling! I never thought I would be excited about teaching Sunday School because my "gospel doctrine knowledge" isn't the best... but with Kenney by my side, I will be a-o-k and what a great age group! Our ward has tons of youth. After church we had a yummy Sunday dinner and then went to the Washington DC Temple. It is huge and breathtaking. The gold pillars were really neat with the stormy sky behind it.
My beautiful forever family!
My darling parents!
And my knucklehead daughters. There was loud thunder and it scared them... they were running for safety!
When we were leaving the temple we saw a deer family!
Then we came home and lit fireworks at our house! It's been about 15 years since we've been able to light them at our house! Too fun.

6 comments:
Im so jealous at all the adventures you guys are going on. That Temple is beautiful!! And awesome for Kenney for speaking his mind! Thats awesome!!! And I love your KNUCKLEHEAD kids!! They are so funny! They always keep me entertained and Im not even there!! Give mom and dad a hug for me and one from Madi!! She misses them! Oh I guess I do too!!
That picture of the girls running is priceless! I got a pretty good chuckle out of that one :)
The DC Temple is so beautiful! What a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
We're coming to visit next year for the 4th. Looks AMAZING! Tate asked the other day how much longer until he gets to see Hailey. Glad you guys are doing good. Congrats on the new calling. You'll be great.
That sky behind the temple is awesome! I love that picture with them running from the thunder. Liv's face is classic! Reminds me when the garbage man used to come by. So funny! Where's the picture you took of me with my fanny pack on?
How fun that you lit fireworks at your house! After living in AZ since I was 5, I never even knew fireworks were legal in other states, until now... it was SO COOL and beautiful to be able to watch tons of fireworks right in our neighborhood coming from people's backyards all around!
AMAZING! You guys are so lucky! Look at all the activites that your girls are getting to be a part of! They are going to remember these moments for always! You are giving them a wonderful childhood! You guys are such great parents!
Post a Comment