Saturday, June 14, 2008

100 and 1

One year ago today I started this blog... and this is my 100th post! It has been so fun to go back and look at all that our little family has been thru in just one year. Here are some of the the past year's highlights!

Abbott Family:
Lots of hiking and camping
Moving to Virginia
Exploring DC and Virginia
Kenney:
Graduating with his MBA
Hospitalized 3 times one of them being in ICU for a week
Getting a job offer he couldn't resist!
Mandy:
Running first half marathon
Going to girls camp
1st time wake boarding
Getting severely burned by curling iron!
Hailey:
Starting school
Appearing Yo Gabba Gabba!
Riding bike with no training wheels
Loosing her first 2 teeth
Olivia:
Getting her first haircut and crying through the whole thing
Getting potty trained
Face painting with mom's make-up
We have had a great year. It has been full of ups and downs and all arounds! I am so glad it has all been documented! Now I just need to turn it into a book. Here's to another great year of blogitty blogging and another 100!

1 comment:

Tiffany Matthews said...

Sounds like it has been a fun busy crazy year. I am going to girls camp for the first time ever this summer and I am terrified. Koe and I will be together and I think we are both totally freaked out.