Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father's Day

I have always loved kids. Always. When Kenney and I were first married, I found out that he didn't share that same love. To be honest, I was a little nervous to have kids. When I found out I unexpectedly got pregnant, his reply was "O, $@!#" Not exactly the response I was hoping for! Well as it turns out, there was no reason for me to be nervous. Kenney is an amazing dad. He has been hands on since day 1. In fact, he was the first one to feed Hailey and change her diaper. Kenney is all male, but there is something about these little girls that makes his heart turn to mush! He will do anything for them. He gets a sparkle in his eye when he talks about his girls. And let me tell you, these girls love their daddy! Everyday when he comes home they both drop whatever they are doing and sprint straight to the front door to kiss his face.





Kenney you are an incredible man. Thank you for working so hard to provide for our family.

Thank you for being the first one to teach these little girls the way they should be loved by a man. And for being someone they can always look up to.

For showing them the way to go.

Thank you for being so fun and goofy. Too bad for the rest of you, it's usually only his girls who see this side of him!

Thank you for taking time to show them the simple things in life are sometimes most important.

Thank you for taking them by the hand each step of the way. For holding on tight because you know someday you'll have to let go.

WE LOVE YOU! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

4 comments:

Heather Brown said...

Happy Fathers Day Kenney! You are a great dad and your girls sure are lucky to have you!!!

Ashton & Co. said...

Cute pics! You guys have such a darling family- you are so creative with your posts!

dustin and jessie said...

We are so glad to have such a good man married to our daughter and thanks for being such a great dad to Livy and Hailey.

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Those are great photos! The moments are PERFECTLY captured!