Tuesday, June 24, 2008

FOR RENT!

We have decided not to sell our townhouse and to rent out instead. It's a darling little starter home. It was mine and Kenney's frist little home. We loved it and took really good care of it! Both our babies were brought home from the hospital there, we got our first pet, and so many other great memories that come with your "first" place! Now we just need someone to move right in and start loving it too! Everything in there is new/newer! Ceiling fans in all the rooms and we even left all the curtains! Rent is $900 a month. Oh, and the ward is AWESOME!!!!

EXTREMELY NICE END UNIT TOWNHOUSE, 2 BED 1.5 BATH, IN A VERY WELL CARED FOR COMPLEX. UNIT HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH NEW HEAT/AIR CONDITIONER, UPGRADED APPLIANCES INCLUDING MICROWAVE & SMOOTH TOP STOVE, CARPETING AND PAINT. TILE FLOORING THROUGHOUT LOVER LEVEL. 50 GALLON HOT WATER HEATER. ONE OF A FEW UNITS OVERLOOKING THE GREENBELT. ONLY A FEW STEPS FROM ONE OF TWO COMMUNITY POOLS. CLOSE TO ALL CONVENIENCES. WASHER, DRYER & REFRIGERATOR & HOA INCLUDED IN RENT. PETS OK WITH DEPOSIT. UNIT IS AVAILABLE NOW FOR IMMEDIATE MOVE IN







The pictures aren't that great... they are copied from a copy!!

5 comments:

Tiffany Matthews said...

Blaine and I are actually looking into renting a townhouse over there. We are trying to get our finances in order and the fact that we are going to be out of town for most of the month of July we are looking to move in Aug. So if it is still available in Aug we would be very interested.

Ashton & Co. said...

Your posts are always so cute- love the bedhead pics!
Those fireflies are neat... I didn't know they really existed!
Your townhome looks really nice, if only we were ever moving...:)

lenseigne said...

I wished soooo much that we could've rented our townhouse out instead of selling it! Good for you! It would be nice to be able to go back whenever we wanted because there were so many good memories there in our first home... I miss it a ton! We have fireflies here in Indiana too. Sometimes there are so many it literally looks like Christmas lights everywhere, we love it!-glenda

Aubree said...

Liv's hair has left me speechless. I really think she could start a new fad. Okay seriously, fireflies? How awesome! Give me a call sometime, it's been a while and I would love to chat!

Smithfamily said...

The gym has changed alot.As of May 20th I am no longer there...Just needing to be home with my kids more...Gina is now GONE, off to another job..Dont know much details. Are you teaching were you are at? I think she was going to be there 2 weeks and then she was gone...