Olivia's first Halloween. I love those cheeks!
Grandma Dorothy bought Olivia this blanket. She loves it and still to this day carries it wherever she goes. If Olivia has her blanket and her thumb, she is a happy girl.
One of my favorite things about Olivia is that she is so full of life and energy. There is never a dull moment when she is awake!!
She is adventurous. And not afraid of too many things. (Just loud noises!)
Olivia's loves babies and Car Bears. And she definitely has a lot of them.
This little girl has more personality than she knows what to do with! She has a great sense of humor too!
Livy loves her sister. She wants to be just like her and she want to do everything Hailey does. I am so lucky Hailey is such a good example to her little sis!
Olivia, I love you! Thank you for bringing so much joy into our lives. Thank you for keeping me on my toes! You are such a sweet girl with a tender heart. You are a beautiful little lady. You are my little angel and I love you with all my heart! Happy 3rd birthday baby girl!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Happy Birthday Livy Lou!
Olivia turned 3 the day we moved to Virginia (April 9)! We didn't have our computer with all the pictures on it so I could post them... so here they are!
Olivia scared us when she first came into this world. She was a month early, due to me being super sick. I think she just wanted to let everyone know who was in charge from the very first minute! She wasn't crying and the nurses flicked her feet so much they turned black and blue. Both grandmas were in the hall watching nurses and doctors and machines going in and out of the room wondering what was going on. After oxygen and some coaxing she finally let out a lot of good screams. She looked like a little squaw. Lots of black hair and red skin!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Such a sweet post! She is such a doll!! Happy late Birthday Olivia!
your gilrs are both so beautiful! happy bday!
i had forgot that she was so early, we are glad that she has been such a blessing for you and Kenney! Looks like you have been very busy making your house a home! The task never ends!
I love that little girl! She makes me laugh so hard. Love the pic with the care bears. Awesome!
Your girls are so adorable!!! I think you are one of the cutest families ever!T hanks for your comment. I'm so glad we can now keep tabs on your family! Hope you are having a wonderful summer!
How can you not love Livy, she is all you said and so much more!! Darling picture of Hailey and Olivia in the tropical print dresses is that real recent? You did have us a little worried when you came into the world, worried for you and YOUR MOM!! I knew in my heart that everything would be alright and it was!!
Awww, that was really sweet! I Love how you caught their different personalities on camera. I also Love your freaking house! Everything is so much more beautiful on the east coast.
What a doll- you are so lucky to have her in your life and she is so lucky to have you as her mom! Love the pics!
Oh, we noticed we have the same yellow hawaiian outfits for our girls. (Hilo Hatties?) what a coincidence!
So you really just scared me. I was like wait a second!! haha. She is such a doll and i miss her so much! Love you guys lots!
I love all of those pictures of Olivia. I think she is so beautiful! By the way, I love how most of my posts are done after midnight, & yours says 5:48 am. Maybe someday I'll be like you...ha ha.
Post a Comment