Monday, June 23, 2008

Bed Heads and Brownies

Olivia has been waking up with the best bed head! This was yesterday...

And here's today! Lovely.
We made brownies for a treat to have after FHE tonight. We all know FHE isn't complete unless you have a treat afterwards! I wonder why the girls love helping in the kitchen so much?!

Does anyone want a kiss?

Olivia has a bad habit of waking up at about 11 pm every night. We were once again working in the playroom and she came down to see what we were up to. Kenney said he would snuggle her in bed...looks like he was ready for bed!

4 comments:

gina said...

I want some!!! Jace just saw the picture of your husband in your daughters bed and thought it was Kelly. Must be the hair and beard.

dustin and jessie said...

i love the bed head . . . how does she do that? i remember mandy and heather loving to lick the bowl also . . . that must be why one of your favorite icecream flavors was cookie dough. Livy is so proud of getting her daddy to sleep . . .awesome!

Marie said...

I'm away from the computer for a week and Livey falls apart. Poor little girl. Love the bed head pics. So fun to catch fireflies. I did that on my mission and my comps thought I was crazy for getting so excited about them. We don't have cool bugs in AZ!

Melissa said...

Whenever Alan snuggles with one of the kids, he falls asleep. They tuck him in and then play. Nice...
As for the bed head, I had to start braiding Em's hair at night because her hair got so tangled!!