The girls have had a great time running thru the sprinklers the past few days. I love summer time! Lazy days, sleeping in, eating Popsicles and playing in the sun.
Oh, leave it to Liv...
It looks like Hailey hasn't eaten in months, and that's last year's swimsuit... notice the saggy bottom! It looks like we better get her a new one... and some Wheaties while I'm at it!
Mmm, nothing like the taste of hose water...

This pretty much sums it up... "This is AWESOME!"


Oh, leave it to Liv...
It looks like Hailey hasn't eaten in months, and that's last year's swimsuit... notice the saggy bottom! It looks like we better get her a new one... and some Wheaties while I'm at it!
Mmm, nothing like the taste of hose water...
This pretty much sums it up... "This is AWESOME!"Olivia's doing great! (As you can see from above!) It has been so great to watch her try to figure things out with one arm out of commission. She tries everything first before she will ask for help. The other day she wanted a snack. She grabbed the bag of goldfish and a baggie and sat herself down on the kitchen floor. She opened the baggie with her teeth and then grabbed the goldfish and when she realized the fish weren't going to make it into the bag, she then asked for help! Here are the most recent pictures. Her lip looks good. Hopefully it won't scar!

All the swelling on her collarbone has gone away and it really grosses me out. That bump is where it broke. Yuck.

7 comments:
Your girls are absolutely adorable. I loved the video. I still can't figure out how to get video on my blog?! Glad you're having a good summer.
Hi Mandy, it;s good to hear from you! your girls are sooo cute! Looks like your move went smoothly.. Yes, Crazy things happening at the gym.... and i was out town for all of it!! glad you found me! keep in touch!!!
What a cute video! They are such happy little girls! I'm glad Olivia is doing better- what a trooper to learn how to do things one-armed! Fun yard!
How fun. I love how well they play together!!! That is so AWESEOM!! haha. Poor Liv Im glad she is hangin in there. What a trooper she is!! We miss you!!! Give the girls a hug from me!!
Poor Liv!! She's just had a rough go of it, hasn't she? Glad she's figuring things out though! Looks like you're enjoying your summer :)
Ah love those little girls laughs and screams! Always having a good time.
Wow, that made us get really excited to come hear the laughs and see the joy in person!!
Post a Comment