My Poor Livy. Oh, I am just so sad for this kid. She has had the ultimate week from you know where! Last night her and Hailey and Kenney made little homemade pizzas for dinner. Olivia was so excited when they came out of the oven, she went to check them out and her lip sizzled to the pan. I really heard it sizzle. Here's the picture last night right after it happened.
Now today, it looks even worse. Hailey was really concerned this morning and came up to me and whispered, "Uh, mom... what's going on with Olivia? She has like a mustache growing!" Nope, just a burn! To top it off, she fell on the stairs outside tonight and now she will have a scraped up face and legs to match. Does anyone have any bubble wrap I can just wrap her up in for the next little while?
Please, I am begging.... don't call CPS, I promise I'm a good mom.

Now today, it looks even worse. Hailey was really concerned this morning and came up to me and whispered, "Uh, mom... what's going on with Olivia? She has like a mustache growing!" Nope, just a burn! To top it off, she fell on the stairs outside tonight and now she will have a scraped up face and legs to match. Does anyone have any bubble wrap I can just wrap her up in for the next little while?
Please, I am begging.... don't call CPS, I promise I'm a good mom.
10 comments:
Awww how awful for poor little Olivia. Me and Alyssa just about cried reading the last couple posts. I have heard of the boy in the bubble, but she may need to be the first girl in the bubble. Hope she heals soon. Nice to see you guys are all settled in. You are missed.
Sorry to see what's happening to Livy. Hope she gets better soon, especially by the 4th of July. When you sent the photo to my phone yesterday, the image was so small, I thought it was Hailey. You said bad things happen in 3 and you wondered what the 3rd one would be. I guess you don't have to wonder any longer. We feel so bad for her and she is in our prayers. ;-(
oh poor thing. what a week. she deserves some pampering after a week like that!
Oh my gosh Mandy..... Did she get that luck from you or Kenney?? What a poor little girl. And I LOVE what Hailey said to you.... She cracks me up! Keep that girl safe will ya? SHEEEESH!!!! Hope you dont get that bad neighbor!! haha. Love ya... Give Livy a hug and Kiss from MADI!!! Madi said oh no a owwie mommy... hahah
Oh Mandy! My goodness! Poor cute little girl! Why do they do that to themselves? The week that Taylor shaved her head she also ran into the corner of our desk and gained a shiner and she had pink eye! I'm sure people thought they should call the authorities on me! We ALL know what a great mom you are! Some of us are just blessed with EXTRA special children! We love Livy! She is such a doll!
I don't really know quite what to say. Although it doesn't really surprise me, you'd think at some point something would give. I'll never forget when I had to sit in the car with her, while you simply ran inside somewhere for less than 5 min. Leave it Liv, a bad babysitter and a 2x4 piece of wood in the car...guarenteed shiner on the face.
Oh sad! She is still cute, even all banged up. How fun are little girls? I love them. How is the new house and area where you live? It seems like you are doing well.
Oh the poor thing! She is still darling though, even with a "moustache!" Your girls say the cutest things- hope this week will go better for you...!
Oh sweet Livy. Poor little dear. When it rains it pours. Here's to hoping she has a better next few days. :)
That is seriously so sad! I think that how cute she is makes it even sadder! I know it just makes you feel so bad when things like that happen, but kids are kids and are bound to get hurt.
Post a Comment