Saturday, June 14, 2008

To my daddy!

Dad, I hope you have a great day. I wish I was there to celebrate with you. (But we'll see you in a few weeks!) I love you so much. I love how you are always willing to help not just me but everyone around you. Anyone who knows you knows that they can always count on you! You have been there for me in everything I have ever done in my life. I am so grateful for that. From the countless volleyball games you drove to so you could watch me play to driving to Mesa in the middle of the night to be with Hailey so mom could come to the hospital when Livy was born. Thank you for being such a solid example of service. Thank you for always being supportive. I adore you. Your granddaughters adore you! And the best part is that we know that love goes both ways!
Thank you for being so carefree and letting loose and just having a good time with us! Thank you for picking us up when we can't quite reach! Thank you for holding us close. We always know we are safe in your arms.

Thank you for being a shoulder to lean on. Thank you for always being willing to play with us even if it means getting cold hands.

Thank you for taking us so many fun places.

We love you! Happy Father's Day!



2 comments:

Heather Brown said...

He truly is the best dad ever! I love how he is soooo involved in his grandkids lifes!!!

dustin and jessie said...

No wonder I love this man so much. He loves his grandchildren so much and has such a great time with them! They really make him happy.